Authors Note

Hi guys. So. This is the end of the WHOLE "BTS BREAK UP" trilogy's. I know, and hope that this would never happen. Idk what I'd do without my boys here, as I'm sure everyone would feel the same.

From here to later on my books have nothing to do with this theme I had going on. I've been dying to start on my other books. So I hope you enjoyed these books and for sure there's more to come. Hope y'all ain't too bored with me yet haha. Anyway, there's this new thing I'm gonna do now.

NEW THING: so at the end of each book now I'll be telling you what book will be coming soon, by showing you the book cover. Just to make sure you guys will be as excited as I will be. EEEK! NEW BOOKS! okay!!!

So drum roll please

You ready?

Ready??

Okay??

The new book iiiiiiiiiiiiiis

You little dirty people got what you wanted! BOOK 2 PEOPLE! BOOK 2

You little dirty people got what you wanted! BOOK 2 PEOPLE! BOOK 2. Y'all better be screaming. Jk jk. But! I hope y'all are excited. :)

Prolouge will be released: 4/8/17

Chapter 1 will be released:
4/14/17

In hopes you all enjoyed my trilogy of the "BTS BREAKS UP" books :)

This book doesn't have anything to do with the "BTS BREAKS UP" theme. I just felt that you guys really deserved it. And so many of you asked and begged for it.

I love you all so much! Thanks for all your support. You've made me who I am today :) ~♡

JUST BE READY FOR: Drama, smuts, and more ;)

This is the reason its always good to read my other books, because then.. You're able to know things before other people. And that means you're the real MVP if you're reading all my books hehehe

One last thanks :)