Chapter 10

Seokjin's POV

I turn off the engine of my car, trying to make a decision on whether or not to get out. It took a long time, but I finally get out of the car, she must be waiting for me. Or she was still at the after party of May's wedding. I walk up to the door of a huge house. It was still night time, and I was hoping she'd be home. I shouldn't be here .. Why am I here?

I take a chance and knock on the door. Seconds later the door opens. She's in a sheer robe, she wore a small tight lace dress. Her breast basically busting out of the small thing. "Aha. Seokjin. Baby. I knew you'd come." She smiles. "Don't call me baby. I'm with Seulgi." I say walking into the house. She closes the door. "Seokjin." She cries, pulling my hand. "Don't be this way with me. I mean no harm." She presses her chest against me.

"Hana. I told you. I don't want to be with you." I say. She pulls on my neck so that her lips are against my ear. "I can make you feel good, Seokjin." I softly nudge her off. "Hana, please. I don't want to ruin things with Seulgi." I say. She chuckles and turns, walking down the long hallway. She stops at the end of the hall, the sheer robe falling off her shoulder. "You coming?" She asks.

My jaw clinches, and I take a deep breath before following her. The house was beautiful, huge. Marble floors and champagne colored walls. A huge chandelier hanging from above, sparkling. When I make it to the end of the hall, we're in some type of office. She's leaning against the huge desk. Her knee propped up and the sheer robe laid behind her.

"You're trying to seduce me. And it won't work." I say. She smiles. "How does it feel?" She asks. My eyebrows knit. "How does what feel?" I ask. She chuckles. "Seokjin. I figure out everything. I know about May. I know everything." My heart stops. "Don't tell Seulgi.. I'll tell her myself." She tilted her head, her eyes looking me up and down. "Why? Why should I do that?" She stands up. "Hana.. Please." I plead.

"How dare you? How dare you keep a secret from my baby sister? Both you and May." She shakes her head. I became silent. "I would have thought that you'd be truthful." She slowly walks over to me. "You're nothing but a liar." She says. "You've lied to Seulgi.. About everything. Who you are... What you've done." My heart was pounding. "Why are you doing this?" I ask.

"You came here for answers and I'm going to give them to you." She pulls on my tie and makes me sit on the chair in front of the desk. She leans against her desk, watching me. "What do you want to know?" She asks.

"Did you post something about my location?" I ask. She smiles. "Do you understand that my old fans will continue to come back, and tell others?" My face was heating up from all the anger building inside me, ready to burst out in any minute. She says nothing, but she shifts her hips. "You've ruined this for me Hana. I had a normal life! I had-". "You're playing my sister!" She screams. I felt choked up.

"Since when do you care about May or Seulgi? You were too busy to ever talk to them. You just shut them out." I say. Her nose wrinkles. "Don't you dare turn this on me. You're the bad guy here. I'm just trying to protect my family." She explains. I bite my tongue. "That was the past, Hana." I whisper. "No. That's now, Seokjin. And you better get yourself straightened out. If you won't tell Seulgi. I will. I can't stand around watching my baby sister get hurt by a manipulator like you."

"That was the past!" I found myself yelling. She leans in, her face inches away from mine. I can smell her perfume, her chest against mine. "No! That's now!" She screams. I lean away from her. "You have to learn to be more truthful, Seokjin. Even if it was in the past.. How do you expect to keep my sister?" She asks, leaning in more. "Do you not want Seulgi??" I look away from her, she's getting too close.

"Or do you only want Seulgi because May is taken?" I look at her right away. "You don't know my wants." I say. She smiles. "How come you get all offensive when I talk about May? Huh?"she asks. "Is it because you still love her?" She asks. "No. She's my friend." I say. "Do you really think I believe that?" She asks. My mouth became dry.