Chapter 11

Seulgi's POV

I lay in bed, looking up at the ceiling. There was this strange feeling in my stomach. And I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I tossed and turned in bed, until I had enough and sat up. I grabbed my lap top that was charging on my night stand. I open in and type in my password. My mouth becomes dry when I realized I left it on a dating website tab, acutally.  All of them.

I wanted to delete my profile, but instead I looked through other people's profiles. This used to be me. Lost on hope for love in the real world, so you turn to the internet, which is way worse and more harsh. I finally delete my profile. I've noticed that I used a lot of tabs the last time I was on my laptop. When I exit a couple of dating tabs, I fall upon the tab of the band break-up video is on.

-
Video is no longer available
-

Was read on the gray video screen. I exit that tab. For the next thirty minutes I exited tabs that I thought were unimportant or was too lazy to delete the last time I was on my laptop. I then fall upon the tab for Seokjin's cooking class. My cheeks flared with heat right when I saw his face.

It made me wonder why it was so quick for me to have feelings for him. There was this familiarity that I had around him, like I had met him before. Which was strange and impossible , because I don't ever remember meeting him before this year, or in my life for that matter. I let out a breath and close my laptop.

I had come to the decision to go for a walk, it wasn't very late. No. Actually it was, but it's never too late for a walk. I get out of bed and put on some walking shoes. I head out of the house, locking everything up and taking in the cold air as I stroll on the side walk.

The breeze was harsh, but refreshing. The moon was full tonight. The stars were silver specks about my head. I walked through out town, thinking a lot. What is it that was on my mind? Why couldn't I sleep right? Especially tonight. I look out to the empty streets, not a car to be found driving on the pavement.

I then began to wonder what May was doing at this moment. But then again I kind of got the idea of what they were doing, and I felt bad for who ever had a hotel room next to theirs. I found myself at a park, sitting on the bench. There wasn't much to think about. It just felt as if everything was overwhelming me. I needed a break from it all.

My new job was great. Believe it or not, but I loved the piled of vanilla folders on my desk. I loved everything about business. Everything that could make me feel better was business. But tonight wasn't the night that business could make me feel better. Though, I wasn't quite sure what I felt.

I then hear shrill cries, I jumped a bit in the bench. At first I thought that it was a baby, but I began to realize.. it was a animals cry. I stood up. Following the cries. What if the animal was hurt? I found myself at a garden in the park. The cries then stopped. I see a box in the moon light.

-
Free
-

Was written in horrible hand writing on the front of the box. It was on its side, and looks like someone had stepped on it a couple of times. My heart pounds to the thought of someone hurting the animal inside the box. I rush over and slowly pick it up, there was definitely something in it.

I look inside. A small cry sounds again. A small, kitten laid at the corner of the box. It was so small, the eyes weren't even opened yet. It looked as if it were only a couple weeks old. I set the box down slowly then pick the little thing up in my hand. I didn't need two hands to hold it, that's how small it was. 

How can someone separate a baby this small, from their mother? I look around and pick up the box, throwing it into the nearest trash can. I couldn't quite tell what color it was, but I can tell it was cold. I press it to my chest, now wishing I brought a sweater.