Chapter 14

Seulgi's POV

I lay on the couch with Kit on my chest. I've been staring at nothing for the past few minutes. I was so confused, I didn't know who to believe. Or at least, what to believe. Can I really believe Seokjin? That was the question I was asking myself over and over again. And if Seokjin was telling the truth, how can May do this to me?

I pet Kit for a while, watching her little eyes as she looked at me. I smile a bit. I wished that I was a cat, that I didn't have to worry about emotions. Too much crying made me tired, and I slowly fall asleep.

**
Five days later

I began to feel a gaze, forcing me to wake a bit. I slowly open my eyes. I almost gasp. "Seokjin.. what are you doing back here?" I ask. He smiles as he hovered over me. "Please don't push me away, Seulgi." He whispers. I look around frantically when I realized Kit isn't laying on me. I let out a breath of relief when I see her sleeping on the recliner on the other side of the living room.

I finally look at him. He was still staring at me. My heart pounding in my ears, my chest began to hurt. He grins a bit. "Why are you so beautiful?" He asks. Like I'd know the answer, I was a shriveled up weed in a beautiful garden. I didn't think I was beautiful. I cross my arms. "Do you think that just putting your handsome face in front of mine is going to fix everything?" I ask. But when I realized what I had said, it was too late to cover my mouth.

He smiles, his lips never looked so delicious. Wait. No. I can't think this way. No. I'm mad at him. No. Yes... maybe? What!? What the hell am I saying..

"So you think I'm handsome." His eyebrows go up. He already knows the answer, a man like him obviously knows. "Seokjin. Just stop. I'm still mad at you. So get off me you.." He leans in, his face right in front of mine. "What?" He asks. "What am I?" He asks. He stared at my lips waiting for me to answer him. He wanted an insult? Cause I've got a couple up my sleeve.

I'm surprised when his eyes water. "Seulgi. Please believe me. Like I've told you before.. I'd never lie to you." He presses his forehead against mine. His hand caressing my face. "I don't want to lose you.." He whispers. He kisses my lips. "Please." He whispers, before kissing me again. I shut my eyes tightly, though I wanted this. I knew it was a dream.

But even so. I kissed him back. These were my feelings for him. I cared so deeply about him. He deepened the kiss. My heart was pounding. This is what he did to me, my heart was happy. I wrap my arms around his neck. This felt so real.. but it wasn't. It just told me that I missed him. Work and other activities that I was up to to keep my mind off of him, didn't help.

I slowly pulled away from him. His gaze full of lust, maybe even love. "I love you.." I whisper. He smiles. "I love you too." And I wished this was real. But it wasn't.

**

"Seulgi." I hear. I grunt and shake my head. "Seulgi." I hear again. I slowly open my eyes. It's May, and she's holding Kit. I instantly sit up in bed with the biggest smile on my face. "May! You're back!" I scream, trying to forget about my dream. She smiles.

"Hans and I had to cut the honeymoon short. Even though he signed for two weeks off work, they called him in because of short staff." She said. "Oh. Poor Hans." I frown. She nods her head. "Yeah.. I know." I try to quickly liven up the mood. "And you mean your humping moon?" I ask. She chuckles. "Yeah. Sure. That." She had the new bride glow. I mean, she had it right after she got married. But I see it more than ever. 

I get out of bed and she waits for me down stairs. I freshen up and rejoin her.

The dream, never leaving my head. I wish it could. But even if it left my head, it would still be in my heart. But I knew now what I felt for him.