...

Y'all know I'm super fckn grateful for all of you trying to cope up with my shit?

I JUST WANT TO SCREAM OUT LOUD AND DANCE TO DOPE— okay okay too hard— BUT I WANNA RIP MY HAIR OUT AND ASDFGHJKL!!!!

YOU GUTS GAVE ME 3K+ DOLLA'$?!?!?

Jwk, BUT 3K+ READS?! I LOVE ALL OF UUUUUUUUUUUUU

I HOPE YOU GUYS GET THIS PIECE OF SHI—

DO YOU????

DID YOU?!?!?!? 

But really, thanks for having the effort to read all of this. I'm serious, I really am grateful 😁😁😁

So thanks! And I hope we get to see each other again in another story...

We all have different stories right?

This was my imagined fantasy, why don't you create your own little world? A big one perhaps!

Dream high and big okay? Do the right thing....

If almost everyone is against that particular dream, fight for what you know is right(and hopefully actually right)

Remember always....

It's your passion, not your vision....

So fight for that dream okay?, don't go on regretting your decision back then...

Do it now....

I support you, even if I'm here just writing this to all of you....

Go chase that dream starting today!

~JG De Guzman

0=====[]=====0=====[]=====0

~Special~•

Look I just came up with these inside mah brain, if you have suggestions or you want to comment something... Go and fire it up! I want to see your thoughts through the comments:)

BTS as Naruto Characters?!
<(‾︶‾)>

Kim Seokjin as Neji Hyuuga
~He does look a bit like him, Neji is mature and caring just like our mommy Jin! (Oh and PS Neji's hair is flawless af) (Any more?)

Kim Seokjin as Neji Hyuuga~He does look a bit like him, Neji is mature and caring just like our mommy Jin! (Oh and PS Neji's hair is flawless af) (Any more?)