*Bonus* Fun times in the Jacuzzi

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Have I told you today how sexy you are?" he asks me as he kisses my neck

"No.." I say liking the feel of his lips on my skin

"Well you are, especially now, all wet and aroused" he says with that deep voice of his that he knows is a major turn on for me.

I laugh my but my laugh comes out huskier than I wanted "You're very sure of yourself today. If I see things correctly, you are the one who is up and ready to go" I tease then I lick a drop of water in his neck and put my hands very close to his aroused cock.

"So what do you say about baptizing this Jacuzzi?" he asks looking me straight in the eyes and I could see a massive lust and desire all ready to be let out.

"I thought you never asked" I reply then I kissed him feverishly.

With his hands he rips off the top of my bikini and I whine about it

"This was brand new"

"I'll buy you another" was his only answer and then he put his mouth to work on my nipples.

"Ah!" I moan holding tight to his hair and to his shoulder. This position we were in wouldn't leave us much space to do the dirty bit so we had to switch up to another. I let him play with my nipples just for a few seconds more but I've waited to long for this and I didn't want to wait another second. Because hellooo? Who can resist this man?

I push him out of my breasts and he actually roars at me but I'm not afraid. I knew I had interrupted him but I had something better in my mind. I push him back so this time he's the one sitting and I sit in his lap. I kiss him again deeply and passionately and with my hands I until the laterals of the bottom of my bikini, unleashing him complete, making him float to the surface. Now the real party could begin.

He notices my uncovered bottom and he groans in arousal.

"Put me inside of you love." he says doing some very illegal things inside of me with his fingers. I throw my head back in ecstasy and I role my hips wanting more friction "I want to be inside of you so badly" he sucks hard on my boobs and I almost come from that sensation.

With my hand I guide his cock to my entrance and gently I start to work him inside of me. When I finally had enough of the gentleness and the wait, I push myself all the way down and scream in ecstasy when he goes all the way in, leaving me feeling so full. Even after all this time, every time he's inside of me it's like our first time all over again. New and exciting.

I start moving myself up and down but I'm not getting the friction I so desperately desire. Mason takes in the reigns of the sex and he starts slamming in to me and rotating his hips in a way that make my eyes roll and leaves me seeing starts in the back of my mind.

"YES! BABY LIKE THAT! Keep doing that!" I scream starting to lose my voice with the amount of pleasure.

Mason doesn't hesitate once. He was banging into me in a way the water started slapping on the floor but we didn't care about that. I threw my head back, the pleasure was becoming almost unbearable and if anybody could hear me right now they would think I was a bitch in heat, who I could be at this very moment without a single problem, just as long as he doesn't stop doing what he is doing.

In an act of passion, I scratch his back and I was almost certain I draw blood and lost in the pleasure and wanting to achieve my orgasm more than anything I bite Mason's mate mark and then he trusts into me in a way that left me screaming bloody murder and Cumming all around his cock. He starts Cumming right next to me and together we bring each other down to earth.

"Jesus...Christ woman..."Mason says breathing hard "You're trying to get me killed today"

I laugh breathlessly "Only if I die with you babe"

I kiss him gently, sweetly, nothing compared to the raw fucking we just did in the Jacuzzi right now. See? That's what happens when we don't find time to love each other properly, we end it up fucking like to animals in heat.

"We really need to find more time for ourselves" I say

"Why? I loved it you get all loose on me during sex" he teases me even though I know he's telling the truth

"Ah ah" I say feeling utterly sated "This is all your fault you know? Who told you to be this attractive?"

"I guess I could have worse flaws" he continues to tease me

This was what I had missed. The teasing each other and enjoying each other company without having the twins in the middle seeking our every attention, just like in the beginning of our relationship. And we would spend the rest of our life's like this, loving, teasing and getting annoyed at each other. I could barely wait.