Ch.8-Fired

I casually walk into the editing office. Everybody who I passed strangely looked at me. I sat down in my desk confused. Dayna looks up at me, I ask her "what's going on?"
"Look, these photos were sent in just this morning to everybody at the office." Dayna said to me.
The photos were of me and Shayne from last night! My heart was pounding, I couldn't feel my bones, I was shaking. I ran down to the Smosh office to see Courtney. "Have you seen this?" She asks me showing me the same photos.
"Yes, what is happening."
"Don't worry okay (Y/N), its probably just a fan or a hacker messing with you and Shayne."
"Where is Shayne anyways?" I ask.
"He hasn't shown up to work, do you know where he is?" Courtney asks.
"No, not at all. Courtney I'm scared."
"Don't worry, it'll all be perfectly fine." Courtney says as Ian and Anthony come into the room.
"(Y/N), we need to talk." Ian says.
So I walk with them over to their office. They sit down and cross their legs so I do the same. "I'm sorry I have to say this but, (Y/N) you're fired. You need to pack up your stuff and leave today."
"What! I need this job, I need money." I say with a tear coming out of my eye.
"Sorry (Y/N), you can't date a co-worker." Anthony says.
"What about Shayne?" I ask.
"He stays. We need him more." Ian says.
"Wow, because the fans would hate that. It's all about the fans. Screw you guys." I say leaving crying.
I grab my basket of stuff and leave. I didn't say bye to anybody I just left. I tried calling Shayne, never answered. Where was he?! But now what do I do?!