Ch.5-Texting

(Y/N)'s point of view...

Woah. I stood up, ran into the bathroom and... threw up.
"Happy weekend sis." Courtney says standing at the door way.
I look up at her. "What happened last night?"
"No clue. There was just a party and... I don't know?" Courtney said to me.
I don't remember anything that happened. We tried texting other people in our group chat with Dayna, Olivia, and Mari.
(Y/N): guys, what happened last night?
Dayna: I only remember introducing you to Keith.
Mari: I barely remember anything, sorry....
Olivia: I got nothing.
Courtney: why don't we remember anything!
Olivia: we drank too much
Dayna: I wasn't even with you guys half of the time
(Y/N): the last thing I remember is Dayna introduced me to Keith. Then I saw Shayne and Courtney talking. Then he came over to me then gave me another drink and...
Mari: what else?
(Y/N): that's all I remember?
Olivia: seriously? I didn't even remember getting 25 million subscribers. I saw that we got 25 million this morning and freaked out. I texted Anthony and he was confused on why I was freaking out because we all were there when it happened last night.
Courtney: wait, Olivia. You gave me an idea. What if we talk to Anthony asking him what happened. If he remembers all of us there and reaching 25 million, he should remember everything else.
Dayna: don't ask me or Keith, we were super wasted. I've never seen him drink that much.
Courtney: me either. I can't believe you guys are dating?
Mari: should we go to Anthony's house?
(Y/N): Courtney and I can. We can text you guys all the information afterwards.
Olivia: wait, but Anthony's out of town?
Courtney: shit, what do we do now?
Dayna: I guess you'll have to wait for Monday to see.
I sigh and lay down on my bed. I heard Courtney watching Furturama. How were we going to figure out what happened? Did something happen between me and Shayne? I lastly remember him talking to me. Maybe on Monday I can talk to one of the Smosh games boys. I know Wes doesn't drink, maybe I can ask him?