Ch.7-Date Night

(Y/N)'s point of view

"Dayna, Mari, look. Wes took this of us. Courtney is showing him." I shout at them.
"What!" Mari shouts.
Courtney and Olivia come running up to us. "(Y/N) I'm so so sorry, but uh, Shayne is not into you."
"What?! He said he was!"
"He said he was drunk." Olivia said.

Shayne's point of view

I'm not sure why I lied. I was into her. I thought Courtney would be mad though. So many fans already ship me and Courtney so people will think I'm into her if I'm into her sister. I can't believe I actually kissed her though. I didn't want to go that far. But I was drunk and didn't know how to control myself. Then joe walks by the office. "Wait joe!"
"What's up Shayne?" He says.
"Can you stay here for a sec and deliver a note to (Y/N) for me?"
"Okay fine, quickly though. I'm filming with Smosh games and I need to grab stuff for a punishment."
I quickly write the note on and random sheet of paper and give it to joe. I was nervous for her to see it. Oh well, we'll just see what happens.

(Y/N)'s point of view

"I got to film a video so I'm out." Courtney said as her and Olivia leave.
"Same here." Mari said leaving also.
Joe comes over with a random note. "It's from somebody special." Joe says running away.
It couldn't be from Courtney because she just left. I open it and see that it's from shayne!
Dear (Y/N),
I really like you. I was drunk and so much happened. I lied to Courtney because I thought she was going to be mad at me. Can we start over? And meet me at the arcade a couple blocks down at five. And we can do whatever from there on out, as long as we get to talk and be together, I'm happy.
-Shayne
Don't tell anybody.

I smile super big. So he does like me? But wait, are we going on a date? What am I going to wear!

45 minutes tell your date with Shayne...

"What do I wear." I shout.
My room was filled with clothes and beauty products and hair products all over. Courtney opens my door a crack. "Why is your room like this?" Courtney asks.
"Just because okay!" I say stressed.

15 minutes later...

I walk out to the living room. I see Courtney on the couch on post mates. "What do you want for dinner?" Courtney asks me.
I stop, "I uh, am actually going to go to dinner with some friends..."
"Oh cool, could I come?" Courtney asks.
"Uh, no..."
"Oh okay, be that way. I'll have post mates by myself. Have fun without me!"
"I will." I said leaving my house.

1 minute tell five o'clock...

"Did I make it on time?" I say walking up to Shayne.
He looks down at his phone. "Perfectly on time."
"Sweet."
"You know, you didn't have to look so perfect. We're only at a arcade." Shayne says with his eyes glued to me.
"I just felt like having fun with my outfit, that's all."
He orders some pizza for us. I start to daydream off into space because I couldn't believe what was happening. "Hello? (Y/N)?" Shayne says waving his hand in front of my face.
"What!"
"What type of pizza do you want?" He asks me.
"Uh, surprise me. I'm going to get us a spot."
"Okay." He says looking at me walk away.
I sit down at a booth and pull out my phone. I have about 50 missed text messages from our group chat. I read threw them. Dayna ratted me out! She texted everybody I was out with Shayne and that he lied to Courtney!
(Y/N): Dayna! Why did you have to tell everybody! Shayne told me not to tell anybody, I thought I could trust you!
Dayna: sorry... I didn't know.
Courtney: (Y/N) you need to tell me these things, and tell him I'm pissed at him for lying to me
Mari: hey, sorry guys. I'm with peter so I can't chat right now. Bye.
Olivia: bye Mari, tell peter I said hi!
(Y/N): I can't tell Shayne that you know, he will be pissed and this is my only chance. Please guys, I got to go Shayne is coming over here, bye!
Courtney: love you sis, don't do anything inappropriate.
"I got the pizza, I just got pepperoni pizza." Shayne said putting the pizza on the table.
"Sounds great."
"Do you like, really want to date me though?" He asks me.
"Yes, I do. I really like you Shayne.
"I like you too."
We both smiled and ate our pizza and talked. Then afterwards we played tons of arcade games and he dropped me off home and kissed me. Courtney was still awake and watched us kiss out the window. "Cute." She said.
I smile and chuckle. I walk into my room disgusted on how messy it is from earlier. I don't bother and just fall asleep.