Ch.4-Party Time

I was at the end of my bed still talking to Courtney. "Am I correct? About you liking Shayne?"
"Did Dayna or Mari tell you?" I ask.
"Again, I don't know who Dayna is and I didn't even know Mari knew. But, you like him!?"
"Y-yeah?"
Courtney sits down next to me. "Why couldn't you tell me that? I would've cared. But wait, how much do you like him? Courtney said with a smirk on her face.
"Seriously, no. I'm not saying. But you can't tell anybody okay? You can't tell him or anybody!"
"Okay, okay I won't. But can I ask what he thinks of you? Not saying anything about it at all. I'll just ask him if he thinks you're pretty, or--"
I interrupt Courtney, "no, you can only ask what he thinks of me, okay?"
"Okay fine. But the party is tomorrow and he is going to be there." Courtney says winking at me.
"Whatever."
"We can stop talking about Shayne now. But know I'm always there for you no matter what. Come on, let's go to the movie theater or something, just have fun."
"Okay." I said smiling as we took off.

After work the next day...

"See you at six right? The party's at six, is it? Or is it seven?" I ask talking to Mari, Courtney, and Olivia.
"Six." Olivia said.
"Hey guys." Dayna said as she popped up behind us.
"Hey Dayna." Me and Mari say at the same time.
"Oh, I've talked to her before. I wasn't sure who you were." Courtney said.
"I've never seen her before..." Olivia whispers awkwardly.
"I'm actually going to the party also. With a friend of mine..." Dayna says awkward.
"Does your friend work here? What's there name?"
"Umm, uh, what's that joe? I got to finish up some work? Okay sorry guys, heading out see you at six." Dayna says leaving us uncomfortable.
Joe Bereta comes over, "was she talking to me?"
"I don't know, don't mind her." I said as Mari and Olivia walked off and me and Courtney went back home.
"You excited to see Shayne at the party?" Courtney said nudging me.
"Yeah." I said smiling like a tomato.
"Your blushing." Courtney said in a high voice.
"Whatever."
Courtney laughed. Then we walked over to the car, drove back home and got ready for the party. The Smosh main channel was super close to hitting 25 million subscribers, they were definitely going to hit it tonight. But all people were bothering me about was Shayne. But I was excited to see him there.

Three hours later...

"This party is hot, right ladies?" Joven said to me and Dayna.
"Aren't you getting married soon?" I ask.
"Yeah, but I still like talking to people, you know?"
I chuckle and see Shayne in the distance. Joven left us, then Keith came over. "Hey (Y/N), and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Keith says laughing.
What? I'm confused. "Yeah umm, (Y/N), I need to tell you something. You know the guy I've been talking about. You know, my boyfriend."
"Are you two dating!?" I shout in shock.
"Yeah..."
I am shocked. But I didn't really care about them. I only cared about Shayne. I was scared because I saw Courtney talking to Shayne. They both are looking this way. What was I supposed to fidget with? My red solo cup? I felt like I just needed to mess with something all of a sudden. Oh no, he is coming over here. Act calm. "Hey (Y/N). Enjoying the party so far?" Shayne asks me.
"Yeah, you?"
"A blast, could I get you another drink?"
"Sure?"
We walks off with my cup. He seemed a bit tipsy. But that's okay with me I guess, he definitely had a lot to drink though. He never seemed like the type of guy that would drink. "Here is a cup for me, and a cup for you."
"Thanks."
"No problem, I'd do anything for you anyways." Shayne said as he winked at me.
WHAT! IS SEE HE INTO ME!? I just want to jump up and down but I got to act cool still. "Uhh, thanks?"
"You don't have to keep thanking me, you only have to dance with me."
"Right now? For real?" I ask confused on how this is happening.
"Yes, right now. Yes for real. Right now (Y/N). Dance, with me." He said starting to twirl me.
This can't be real, this is a prank. What is going on! He wasn't the best dancer though. But whatever, he was basically drunk. "(Y/N), it might not seem like it but, I like you." Shayne said.
What is happening!
"I-I uh, really like you too." I said.
I saw Courtney watching with Mari and Olivia next to her. Then all of a sudden, it felt like everybody was watching. "Kiss me." He said softly.
So, we did. It felt, great. But wow. This is actually happening. I definitely need another drink now. "I'm going to be right back." I said walking over to Courtney.
"Wow. Wowie wow wow."
"She also had a couple of drinks." Olivia said.
"You and Shayne are cute together. You guys should date for real." Mari said.
"No way could that happen." I said.
"He really likes he though (Y/N). Ask him out right now." Courtney said.
"Okay, for real?"
"Yes! Go!"
I walk over to Shayne and ask him and he says yes! And he kisses me even more! I look over to where Dayna and Keith were, but they weren't there anymore. I wonder where they went?

Courtney's point of view

A couple minutes passed by. Everybody was surrounding Anthony's computer. "We're so close." Noah says.
"There is only like fifteen more." Lasercorn shouts.
I look all around the room. "Olivia, where is Keith and Shayne?"
"I'm not sure?" Olivia shrugs.
"Where is (Y/N)?" Mari said.
"I thought I just saw her?" I say looking around confused.
I was dizzy. I wasn't sure what was happening around me. It was very confusing. But now I only cared about where my dumb sister (Y/N) is. "Ten more left!" Wes shouts.
"They can't miss the big 25 million. We need to find them." I said to Olivia and Mari.
"Yeah but, we can't miss it either." Mari said looking back at the computer screen.
"We can go once they hit 25 million, then we can look for all of them." Olivia said. "Five more!"
This wasn't how I was going to spend my night. This is my job, not hers. I am part of Smosh she is just a dumb little editor. Once we hit 25 million, I'm leaving.
"4!" Ian shouts.
"3" Joven says right after.
"2!" Sohinki adds.
"1!" I say.
"25 MILLION!" Everybody shouts and cheers.
"I'm out, enjoy the rest of the party." I say to Mari and Olivia.
"Why're you leaving so soon?" Olivia asks.
"I don't want to be here anymore, bye."
I get to the lobby and of course I see (Y/N). I don't even know what she is doing here. "Get your own ride I'm leaving now, without you."
"What? Who am I supposed to get a ride from?!" (Y/N) yells.
"I don't know, Shayne?" I say closing the door leaving the building.
But now it's the weekend.