Chapter 17

Hey readers! Im trying to edit the whole story. Can I give you all some advice? Edit your chapters when you write them lol! So here is chapter 17 and I promise this one will be editted! Can you spare a comment or vote? :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kellen made us pancakes when we got to his house. He called me wierd because I put chocolate frosting on mine. Oh well haha. I stared at Kellen back as he washed the dishes. I sipped my milk and started thinking about him and us being mates. I really dont understand the whole process of it.

"Hey Kellen?"

"Yes?" he said turning around to look at me.

"Do you think you can explain the whole mate thing?" 

"Well what do you mean Bridgit?" Kellen said.

"Um I really don't know what this is. You say we are mates and I really don't know what that means." I said looking down at my lap shyly.

"Oh OK. So there's a chemical inside of us werewolves that helps link mates to eachother. A mate is the one person that is made for you. You are just like this person and will love them no matter what." he told me. That probely explains why I felt so hurt seeing him with Tiffany. Even when I barely knew him.

"So theres also this thing called the mating process. Thats when we would mate or make love. But its more than just having sex. It creates a bond in us that cant be broken. I havent expirienced this but Ive been told." he said with a smile. I smiled back and stared deep into his beautiful eyes. He came over to where i was sitting and leaned down so we were eye to eye.

"We are ment to be and we are going to make this work. Because believe it or not I love you." with that he pressed his lips softely against mine. This kiss made my knees go weak and i fell into him. Little did we hear my dad come in.

"Young lady what are you doing?!" he yelled. I broke away from Kellen with a gasp and looked at him with guilty eyes.

"Hey dad..."

"Where the hell were you all night?" he yelled while his face turned bright red and purple. Wow was he mad.

"You come to live with me and you disrespect me? Who do you think you are Bridgit?" he said coming close to me.

"You are such a whore. Going out and staying out all night with a boy? What are you thinking?" he said getting in my face. My stomach had butterflies and my head screamed danger at me. I looked up and Kellen and saw fear in his eyes and I saw my dads fist swing towards my head. He was to fast for my to move and to fast for Kellen to get to me.

My head was flung against the wall and i flt blood drip out of my right ear where my father hit me. He got really in my face and i could smell the booze on this breath.

"I'll see you at home slut." he said and that made fear blossum everywhere. He kicked my head and things started to go fuzzy.

"Get the hell out!" Kellen yelled ushering and shoving my dad out of the house. Once he was gone Kellen came running back to me.

"Bridgit are you Ok?" he said with concern.

"No Im not..." I said while my world starting to go black.

"Im going to call the pack docter. Hang in there Bridgit. I love you." he said his voice growing faint.

"I love you..." I said back quietly knowing he heard me.