Chapter 15

At eleven p.m i started to get ready. i was meeting them at a lake so what should i wear? and how should i do my hair? i looked around my room for a bit and realised i really havent unpacked yet. so i decided to do that and find what i would wear after.

as i unpacked i thought about my mom and sibilings. were they ok? i mean yeah i was only gone for like 3 days but still. my mom always needed help. so as i was going through one of my bags my phone fell out. i had completely forgot about it. i checked it and realised i had eighteen missed calls and over twenty texts. ill check them tomorrow. right now was all about kellen.

at 11:50 i left my house out my window. i wasnt sure if they could hear me or whatever to i decided to use the window. as i walked past kellens house i really hope luke wasnt trying to trick me. being denied by his mom really hurt me. and having the ability to see him now was amazing. as long as they both pulled through.

walking through the woods at night in an unfamiliar place is not my ideal way to spend an evening. but i finally found the lake and on the other side was a little fire. you have got to be kidding me. so i started to walk around the lake and i heard kellens laugh. his laugh sent chills down my spine. i picked up my pace to get to him. my body was calling him. after what felt like hours i finally got to the other side of the lake.

i silently walked over to where they had the fire going. when i was close enough they both turned around and kellen smiled. i ran up to him and jumped wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. i looked into his eyes and kissed him. he kissed me back with force and i smiled. im happy he doesnt think im a freak like everyone else does.

i pulled way and smile. "i thought that i was never going to be able to see you again."

"i will never leave you." he looked at me with love and longing in his eyes. he set me on my feet and grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me lightly. i heard feet walking away and knew it was luke. im happy hes leaving because i needed this time to talk to kellen.  by the fire there was logs and kellen and i walked over to them after he put me down.

i sat down and pulled him with me. this stranger that i met no more than 3 days ago felt like he has been with me forever. i guess thats how it goes with mates. but considering i just found out what i was and i had my first change yesterday i still had alot to learn.

"so i came to your house today." i said to break the silance.

"oh yeah? i had no idea." he said looking at me with confusion.

"well your mom pretty much told me that i wasnt able to see you ever again. and i guess i believed her." i said looking at my lap.

"dont ever listen to my mom. shes afraid of things that are diffrent. she doesnt want me to leave her or anything." he said. well that made a lot of sense. there was a sudden breeze and i snuggled up closer to kellen.

"why does it feel like ive known you for all my life?" i asked him quietly.

"i feel the same way. i guess its supposed to be like this but ive never had this before. ive heared stories and everything but its always diffrent in person." he said looking down at me. i leaned up and touched my lips to his.

"am i not normal?" i asked him. i knew that he knew what i was talking about because he became ridgided and pulled me closer to him.

"your normal to me. your perfect."