Chapter 10

Yay double digits! And over 1,000 reads! :) thank you to everyone that’s reading and I hope that you all continue to read and enjoy! But anyway I’m going to do Kellen’s POV for this chapter. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kellen’s POV:

I saw Bridget run away. I didn’t mean to kiss Tiffany! But it just happened and now it’s something that I regret. I regret hurting Bridget.

"Kellen!" a voice shouted. I turned around to see who said my name. It was Luke. He’s my best friend and my beta. He ran up to me and I just stood there. I didn’t know what else to do.

"Dude what happened?" Luke asked when he got up to me. I told him about Bridget. I told him everything. Everything including that I was going to cancel the engagement between Tiffany and I. but it didn’t happen. Not yet. I couldn’t bring myself to do it today.

"I kissed tiffany and Bridget saw and now I don’t know if she will speak to me." I said hanging my head low.

"She’s your mate. You guys will make up but you have to leave Tiffany first." Luke said. He always had something encouraging to say to me. so we walked back to my house and in my head I was thinking that now would be the best time to end it with tiffany. And at that thought my mind wandered back to Bridgit and the last image I had of her.

Half of her face was bruised. What happened? As we reached my front door I pushed the thought aside. I had to end things with tiffany now.

Bridgits POV:

I flung myself down on my bed. Tears escaped my eyes. I felt betrayed and I didn’t know why. I mean yes Kellen and I are mates but that doesn’t mean I have to except him right? I looked up at my ceiling. I wanted to go home. I wanted to be back with my mom and the kids. But I doubt it will ever happen.

Just then my door started to open. Claire poked her head in. and when she saw me in my ruined state she came in and sat on the bed.

"What happened hon?" she asked grabbing my hand.

"Kellen kissed another girl." I blurted out.

"Why would Kellen kissing another girl tear you up so bad?" she asked confused. Then a look of realization crossed her face. "You guys are mates..."

"Yes we are mates but he’s engaged to Tiffany. And they kissed today." I said and covered my eyes with my hands.

"Give him some time to break up with Tiffany. It must be hard for him. They have been together for five years." she said. I didn’t know that they had been together for five years.

"Ok I’ll give him some time." I said sitting up and wiping my tears from my cheeks. I sighed. I looked at Claire and hugged her. "Thanks."

She smiled warmly and hugged me back. Not long after we stopped hugging there was a knock at the door. Claire left to get it.

"Bridgit! Door for you!" she yelled. I got up and walked down the stairs to the door. When I opened the door Kellen was standing there.

"Kellen?"

"I’m so sorry Bridgit. Tiffany and I are no longer together. Forgive me?" he said. I can’t believe he was saying this. Of course I was going to forgive him!

"Yes!" I said. Then his lips crashed to mine. Electricity running through my veins.