{part 9}

Smut warning ⚠️ the * divide the smut just incase you don't want to read it, they're both at the beginning and the end of the section enjoy 😘
-
*****WARNING- SMUT
I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. A dream, a sex dream about Jared. The thought flashes through my head like a killer headache. A sex dream, Jared. I groan turning onto my side closing my eyes but every time I do I can see the images of him naked, pounding me into the glass desk in my office. Groaning I sit up rubbing the sleep from my eyes trying to motivate myself to get out of bed when someone knocks on the door. Groaning I push off the covers Maggie running down the stairs as Mary answers the door. I wrap my robe around my body before going to see who was there.
"Thanks Mary."
"My pleasure." She says disappearing. Shannon sits on the couch looking at a picture.
"Hey." I give him a sheepish smile.
"You look exhausted." He says looking away from the picture. I sit beside him looking at the picture of the four of us from one of their tours a long time ago. "That's a great picture."
"Yeah it is." I smile at him again before leaning back against the couch.
"So what's keeping you up? Jared tell you about his girlfriend?" He asks chuckling. I bolt up, staring at him, my heart knotting in my chest. Girlfriend?! Did he just say girlfriend!?
"He has a girlfriend?" I try to say normally but I feel the growl vibrate my lips.
"Oh, you didn't know?"
"No."
"Oh shit."
"When did he get a girlfriend?"
"The other day... he's been talking to her for a while but apparently they made it official the other day. Or so she said, but when I asked Jay he didn't deny it so..." He trails off probably seeing something in my face warning him not to continue. He awkwardly clears his throat. "Anyway how's your guy?" I scoff leaning back on the couch again.
"He hit me so I told him I was done."
"He hit you?" He growls.
"It was an accident, but I definitely wasn't about to chance it."
"I'll kill the son of a bitch where is he?"
"Shannon... this is why I didn't tell your brother."
"He hit you, accident or not! I'll kill the bastard."
"Shannon!" I snap. "Let it go."
"Why are you being nice?"
"Because it was months ago let it go." He huffs leaning back on the couch. "Why are you here anyway?"
"What, I can't visit you?"
"I didn't say that." I say looking away from him. "Do you want breakfast?"
"Yeah." He nods and we head toward the kitchen, Maggie at our heals. "So what's new?" He asks after clearing his throat.
"Nothing." I say turning away from him. I shift uncomfortably before getting a pan to cook breakfast. Where the hell did this tension come from? I can feel the throbbing in my thighs the urge pulsing through my body and I can't help but fantasize about the two of us right here on the counter. Would it end the dreams about Jared and I? Would it satisfy the urges? I feel my breathing pick up as I imagine Shannon and I on the counter. Would it be like it would with Jared? Would he bend me over the counter and take me at his will? My heart beats erratically in my chest, my core throbbing and begging for attention yet again. Fuck why am I so hot and bothered? Shannon clears his throat again, clearly feeling the sexual tension radiating off my body. I'm dreaming about a man in a relationship and now I'm imagining his brother fucking me against the marble counter.
"Is, um, is Mary still around?"
"Um I'm sure she's here somewhere." I croak. I've never felt attracted to him before, but damn I feel it now. I'm sure it's because I'm mad about the Jared situation and the lingering tension from Elliot isn't helping, or the fact that shannon's acting like a protective big brother over me... or... like a possessive boyfriend. I feel the shockwave shoot down my spine hitting my dripping core. I let out a shaky breath before I look at Shannon, his eyes on me, watching me, studying me like I'm some new kind of species of animal and he's a scientist. I want to move, but I'm worried about the strain it'll put on our relationship. He's my best friend I can't use him because I'm hot and bothered from the sex dreams I'm having about HIS BROTHER.
SMUT
*****
He's the one that makes the first move. Before I can protest he's right in front of me, his hands on either side of my face, pulling me against him. His warm lips moving over mine as he holds me closer to him, my hands wrapping around his hips. His lips are warm, safe, moist. He tastes like candy and Bourbon, his tongue explores my mouth before he lets go of my face, moving to undo the belt holding my robe closed. I pull away from him pulling off his shirt before shrugging off my robe. He lifts me up by the waist, setting me on the counter before pulling off my bear printed pajama shorts and underwear with them, exposing my much hotter core to the freezing counter top making me gasp.

His hands wrap around my thighs pulling me to the edge before his lips meet mine again, his finger pushing past the slick heat between my thighs I gasp gently, my legs parting slightly to let his hips rest comfortably between mine. My mouth watering as he pushes me closer to the edge with his fingers, the tension in my stomach slowly starting to ball up. I moan loudly my nails sinking into his bare shoulders before he pulls away from me, causing me to whimper. He chuckles gently before his lips meet mine again, my hand fumbling to undo his jeans. I finally get them undone, shoving them off his hips as he intensifies the sloppy, needy kiss. He lines up our hips in no time, thrusting forward not warning me beforehand making me gasp, my nails burying deeper into his back muscles. 

He groans from the pain of my nails, pushing me down against the counter so I can't reach him any longer. I wiggle my hips shifting closer to the edge of the counter to allow him more momentum. He rolls up my shirt his hips meeting mine at a fast yet gentle pace, his hand grips my right breast tightly my prompt bud caught between his index and middle finger. I moan at the pinching sensation the knot set deep in the pit of my stomach threatening to unwind. He grunts his free hand resting on my hip moving to rub the bundle of nerves set between my thighs, rubbing in fast circles making me moan loudly.
"God you need to hurry up." He grunts, clearly just as close as I am. I try to relax so the tension can break, but it doesn't work to well. He groans his thumb pressing harder into the set of nerves, make me gasp, my thighs shaking as the tension continues to build. "Come on Sav. I can feel how close you are. God I can taste it." He encourages.
"Fuck." I moan my body convulsing as I let go of the tension, Shannon pulls back the second I let go, leaving me throbbing on the counter, not entirely finished. My hand slides down my body as his hand works through what he couldn't before. I grab my breast kneading as I find my core, my fingered slipping past the pulsing heat to complete my climax as Shannon breaks hitting my inner thigh making me moan loudly. He pulls my hand away once he's come down from his high, finishing me off with his fingers.
*****
END SMUT
I pant loudly as I lay on the counter, my body shaking from aftershock my mind running in a million different directions. Shannon leans against the counter in front of me, trying to catch his breath before he starts to redress, helping me off the counter. My legs feel like jello for a second but I find some stability and start to redress myself. What the hell did we just do? I look up at Shannon once I'm dressed again and he seems to be ashamed of what just happened.
"I feel like I should apologize, but I'm honestly not sorry." He says staring at me.
"I'm not either." I confess.
"But let's never do that again."
"Deal."
"And... let's not mention it to the guys."
"Yeah." I agree instantly. "So breakfast."