{part 3}

I fold my arms under my chest hiding the bit of skin I've got showing from the midsection of the dress I'm in. I watch Jared stand in front of the camera posing in various different ways as the others joke around with him about god knows what. I had no interest in what they were saying I couldn't stop replay what Shannon had said to me over and over in my head like a broken record. Feelings for me? Jared? Jared Leto has some kind of feelings for his agent? And the strangest part was that if it were true how come I didn't know!? Jareds not one to keep to himself so I'm more than sure that if it were true I'd have known a long ass time ago, but why would Shannon lie about that? What would Shannon get out of Jared liking me? Why lie about if anything?
"Miss Grayson?"
"Hm?" I turn my attention toward Alexandria.
"Are you alright? You look... off."
"I'm fine don't worry about me." I chuckle trying to play off being the nice guy when we all know I'm anything but. I look her over taking in the way she's so confident with me when all previous assistants cowered in fear when they had to talk to me or even be near me. Maybe going easy on her would be better, but when I'm stressed I need someone to ease up on the tension. I know what it was like to be her, maybe I'll hire her her own assistant she's lasted a year, longer than anyone before her, maybe that'll be my easy going on her. I turn my attention back to Jared making a mental note to have Alexandria hire her own assistant when my mind wonders back to the call with Shannon last night.
How could I believe he likes me? The ideas so stupid, who would like me, all I ever do is work. I stand contemplating life when the photoshoot ends. He looks at me, smiling as he gives me a thumbs up before heading off to get back in his joggers and Gucci sweater before coming over to me.
"Okay." He says texting someone on his phone.
"Come on then." I say walking ahead of him to the car, and when we get in I get a text message, but I ignore it, my attention staying on the passing city.
"You gonna get that?" Jared asks looking at me curiously.
"Do you like me?" I ask looking at him, he instantly stops texting, this look of... something washing over his face. Slowly his attention leaves his phone to look at me, his crystal blue eyes slowly scanning over my face, looking for something that might signal him into me snapping at him, but I feel oddly calm and I think he sees it.
"Of course I like you." He says carefully.
"No, no, like LIKE me."
"No." He gives me this look, a cross between horrified and confused.
"I was talking to your brother last night... and something that he said... just gave me the idea that you like me more than an agent."
"What?" He chuckles, a slow grin spreading across his face. "Me? Like you? Look you're beautiful, and smart, and you're hard work and dedication is fucking fantastic, not to mention you're hot, but you're too confident."
"What?" This time it was my turn to chuckle, a slow sarcastic smile stretching over my face.
"Come on Sav, I don't do confident."
"No, you'd rather have them drop to their knees and worship you like some kind of God." I spit, my smile stretching into a grin.
"Well, I can't argue." He says giving me a cocky smile.
"Of course not."
"Wait. Did you WANT me to like you?" He leans forward studying my face. I snicker, rolling my eyes at him.
"Me? Want you to like me?" I say dramatically. "No."
"Then why ask?"
"Because your brother made it sound like you did." I tutt gently picking up my phone. I can't believe I fell for that, now I look like an idiot. Was that his plan? He had to have known that I would ask Jared, so obviously I'd look like an idiot. Wait until I say something to Shannon, then I'll kill someone.
"Well, I mean, I'm sure I could have you worshiping me in no time." I scuff again answering the text message. "Come on Sav. I think you're fucking gorgeous, you think I'm hot-" He leans over, so he's right beside me. "-worship me." I push him away with my shoulder, giving him a dirty look.
"Not happening Jared." I snap, flashing him another sarcastic smile. He grunts before leaning back against the seat. "When was the last time you slept?" I ask watching him gradually relax.
"Hmm last night." He says yawning. I roll my eyes before scoffing.
"How long?"
"Four hours."
"Jared." I reprimand.
"Sh." He hushes me. "I'm fine." I shake my head, letting him nod off before Jesse drops me off in front of the office.
"Take him home." I say sliding out.
"Oh, ho kitten I don't think so." He says, looking at me before getting out. "I'm coming with you."
"Why?" I snarl.
"I asked about that script remember?" He asks coming around the back of the car, paparazzi and fans snapping pictures of him like he's some kind of art piece, though he could be I mean, not complaining. I shake my head before leading him up to my office, taking off my jacket putting it on the coat rack before sitting at my desk. "Did I mention that dress looks fucking fantastic on you?" He says referring to the strapless teal skater skirt dress, with a layer of lace on the top of it. I sigh before getting the script out of the top draw of my desk.
"I know it does." I give him a smug look before handing over the script. "I'm meeting my boyfriend for drinks tonight."