{part 6}

"Hi baby." He smiles at me showing off his pearly white teeth, his thick black frame glasses hugging his cheekbones as he grins. I watch his high cheek bones scrunch up as the crease lines take over the corners of his eyes, his black hair gelled back out of his face. He steps closer, towering over me before he bends down to kiss me, but I hardly have time to react before he pulls back. So much for keeping them apart.
"What are you doing here?"
"What not happy to see me?"
"No, no baby I am. I'm just... shocked. I mean... you're in London."
"I'm aware, are you alright?"
"Yes! Just... you surprised me." I chuckle, reaching up to kiss him.
"That was the point." He grins, lifting me up to throw me over his shoulder making me squeal lightly laughing as he carries me to the elevator. "What floor?"
"The eleventh." I laugh as he pushes the button and sets me on my feet, pushing me against the metal wall, his body trapping me as he smiles at me, making me giggle.
"You're just as beautiful as when you left, if not, prettier." I blush lightly at the comment.
"Thanks." I mumble before his lips meet mine, making me moan gently as he deepens the kiss, his hands roaming my curves. I want to stop him, but after what I was thinking this morning about Jared, I need to let this happen. And so... it does. I wake up the next morning, my skin flush against the sheets as Elliot lays beside me, my eyes burn from sleeping in my contacts making me groan as I get up, washing out my eyes before tossing the contacts, finding my glasses in my purse, but I only need them to read, so I don't put them on. I drip some eye drops in my eyes to moisten them. I dress in a dark gray skater skirt, a black tank top, and my black leather jacket. I slip on my black pumps before straightening my hair and dusting some makeup on my face before stepping out into the living room. I turn around from closing my door, bumping into Jared making me jump. "Jesus." I mumble, covering my pounding heart. "What are you doing?" I hiss.
"Have too much fun last night?" He practically growls.
"What's it to you?" I snap, walking past him to get something for breakfast. "And since when do you get up this early?" He grabs my arms, pulling me back so I'm facing him again.
"He's not interested."
"Excuse me?"
"He's using you Sav."
"What are you talking about?"
"I mean it, just... be careful." I watch him walk away into the kitchen leaving me lost and looking for answers.
"Do you know something I don't?" I ask standing next to him.
"Yeah, he doesn't want anything but what you're offering."
"And what, you'd treat me like a queen?" He looks at me before looking away.
"I didn't say that."
"Exactly, so stop trying to meddle in my life." I snap making him sigh.
"Whatever Savannah." He says making me sigh this time.
"I'm sorry. You're just trying to be nice... in your own way."
"Yeah." He says flipping me off making me chuckle.
"Are you ready to leave?"
"Whenever you are." He says turning to look at me, his blue eyes twinkling in the lighting of the hotel room. I nod picking up my purse and breakfast when my bedroom door opens, Elliot running a hand through his messy hair in nothing but a pair of black sweatpants, his abs on full display making Alexandra gasp.
"Where you headed off to?" He asks giving me a sheepish smile.
"Work, I'll let you know when we're on our way back." I say reaching up to kiss him. He smiles at me gently. "Have fun, explore the city." I call before closing the door behind me. Two days later... I flip down on the bed making Elliot groan.
"Finally back I see." He mumbles sleepily.
"I know I'm so sorry."
"You know Sav I came out here to be with you."
"I know you did, but works always got me like this."
"Yeah." He huffs turning away from me making me groan silently. We were better off when he was in LA still. When I get up the next morning he's already awake, finally having a day break in the filming, but we have a photo shoot at noon. I wander into the kitchen some time after ten to find no one else awake. Where's Elliot? I pick up my phone sending him a quick text instantly getting a responce 'met with a friend for breakfast, have a good day on set'. I sigh setting my phone down before making myself breakfast. I wanted to sightsee, spend time with my boyfriend before the shoot, but that's not happening.
"Jay I made vegan pancakes you up?" I ask peeking into his room making him groan. "Is that a no then?" I chuckle. He holds up his arm, buried in the middle of the bed. I giggle gently before wandering over to the bed. "Vegan pancakes." I say waving them under his nose. He grins his eyes still closed before he pats the bed beside him. I climb over him, tucking myself in the bed, the pancakes still in my hand. He looks up at me smiling still.
"You're the best." He says sitting up taking the pancakes. "Want some?"
"No I already ate some."
"You're so perfect." He smiles at me as I shift deeper into the covers still in my pajamas. "Where's Prince Charming?"
"Breakfast with a friend."
"Oh." He says shoving pancakes in his mouth making me chuckle.
"You look like a chipmunk." He laughs trying to pull his bottom lip in to make buck teeth but his mouths too full. "Stop." I giggle covering his mouth with my hand. "You're gonna make a mess."
"Good." He mumbles.
"You're such an asshole." I chuckle.
"Only for you." He says before shoving in another mouthful of pancake.
"I figured." I chuckle before sighing. "We need to get ready soon."
"Sh, stop worrying your pretty little head." He taps my temple before laying beside me setting the empty plate on the night stand. He sighs contently before watching me watch him. "What's the matter?" He tucks some hair behind my ear gently his fingertips brushing the soft skin behind my ear.
"I don't know... just thinking about some stuff." I confess.
"So tell me."
"Do you really think he's using me?"
"Is that what's worrying you?" He asks chuckling.
"You're being mean again. You want me to confess and I did so stop being mean."
"Come on Sav, why are you with him?"
"I like him."
"He's an asshole."
"Says you." I smirk at him.
"Okay I'm an asshole but still he's a cocky asshole."
"I heard you told him off the other day while I was away." He just looks at me taking in what I said. "I can't bring anyone around you."
"Says you."
"I've never met a girlfriend of yours."
"I don't bother that's why."
"Well mister perfect let me know how that works."
"It works pretty damn good." He grins.
"I hate you. I quit." He laughs gently his eyes fluttering shut. "Don't sleep, we need to leave."
"Mhm." He hums.
"I mean it Jay." I yawn my eyes fluttering before I shift on the bed.
"Call us out." He grumbles.
"No we'll be there." I yawn my eyes closing again. I take in a sharp breath inhaling his intoxicating smell of Gucci Guilty cologne that Alessandro let him take after the commercial. Fuck I'm in heaven.