Chapter Twenty-Two: A Jealous Kookie

Start from the beginning

Jungkook snatched V's phone and continue to stare at the photos. Jungkook couldn't hide his smile at how ethereal her beauty was. "She is beautiful.." He said lowly. 

V tried to snatch his phone back but Jungkook resisted as he was lost in the photos. The two continued to fight over the phone and Jungkook's hand was pushing V's face away as V tried to reach for it. 

*Double tap

The two had froze. Their eyes were wide open and their movements were still as they looked at the bottom to see that they accidentally liked the photo. 

"OH MY GOD. YOU JUST LIKED THE PHOTO." V shouted frantically. 

"ME? NO YOU MADE ME." Jungkook fired back. 

"WHAT DO WE DO?? WE CAN'T UNLIKE IT??" V yelled at him. 

"IT'S ALREADY BEEN 10 SECONDS, SHE PROBABLY ALREADY SAW THAT BTS LIKED HER POST!" Jungkook scunched his hair out of frustration. 

"Chill......." Namjoon hushed them down. "It's not that serious." 

"YES IT IS." The two of them shouted at him in unison. 

Namjoon walked off in defeat and let the two carry on. 

Jungkook glared at V one more time before walking away from him as well. V bit his lip down and gave a exhale. "Calm down.... it's just a photo..." He said to himself. 

Jungkook closed his bedroom door and the first thing he did was jump on his bed and opened up instagram. He smiled like a child as he stalked the Blackpink's IG. 

"Waaah~~ She's so pretty." He said in awe. 

*KNOCK KNOCK

"Hey V is going on an ice-cream run. Want anything?" Jin asked. 

"Ouuuh. Red bean please." Jungkook replied as he continued to gaze at the photo. 

ROSE POV

*CAFE

"So did you see who liked your photos?" Lisa asked as she sipped her cotton candy coffee frap. 

"Yep." Rose replied. 

"You...didn't think it was weird?" Lisa asked. 

"No. I mean we're all friends right?" Rose said. 

"All? Is that including Jungkook?" Lisa replied. 

Rose hesitated and sipped her drink slowly. She looked away to the glass window behind Lisa. As she was looking, She saw V pass by the cafe. 

Rose choked on her drink and pointed at the window. Before lisa could turn around, he was out of sight. 

"I just saw V! C'mon." Rose gestured to Lisa.