Chapter 7

"But that's-," Sango started but was not able to finish her sentence.

"InuYasha," Kagome whispered, her heart sinking when seeing him. His eyes were glowing bloodshot red, but not like when he transforms into a full blooded demon, his eyes look different.

He looks normal aside from his eyes, half breed kind of normal, but he's acting unlike himself, like he's being controlled somehow. Then it hit her, a memory flashed through Kagome's mind.

"She has the ability to control anyone and any living creature. Even the terrible Naraku couldn't stand a chance."

"It can't be," Miroku mumbled.

"Witness the power of Yakunan," it was Myōga who spoke, he was in Kagome's shoulder, hiding behind a lock of her hair.

"Inu no Taishō killed my family, I will destroy his," Yakunan explain, looking torn.

"Kill them all, InuYasha," Yakunan ordered.

InuYasha bared his teeth to all of them.

"If we don't fight back, he'll kill us all," Miroku spoke.

"I will stand by you, Lord Sesshomaru," Jaken spoke and slowly hid behind Sesshomaru, shaking in fear.

Miroku charged at InuYasha and gave him a punch in the face.

"InuYasha, snap out of it," Miroku yelled. InuYasha growled, brought his hand up and clawed Miroku.

Miroku staggered back, clutching his chest where InuYasha wounded him.

"Miroku," Sango yelled and charged at InuYasha. She then thew Hiraikotsu towards him which InuYasha blocked with Tetsusaiga. He swung his sword and wounded Sango in the arm, blood trickling down her arm and into the floor.

Sesshomaru stepped in, walking towards his brother.

"Lord Sesshomaru," Jaken called after him which Sesshomaru ignored. InuYasha growled louder and advanced, showing no sign of fear.

Sesshomaru drew out Bakusaiga and they both clashed swords. It was a up to their strengths now as they tried to overpower one another. InuYasha growled, forcing out all the power he has and pushing back Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru flew backwards and landed on the hard floor.

Kagome could not bring herself to fight InuYasha, instead she came to the aid of the others who now gathered. They were all wounded and in pain, the floor now stained with their blood.

InuYasha gripped Tetsusaiga with both hands and lifted it up as a swirl of wind gathered around the sword.

The others looked on in shock as they realized what he was going to do.

InuYasha brought down the sword and the wind scar approached Kagome and the others.

After a second, they were hit and dust gathered for a moment, the aftermath of the wind scar in effect.

Yakunan's laughter echoed in the background. "Excellent work, InuYasha."

It took a moment for the dust to clear and when it did, it was visible that Sesshomaru, Sango, Miroku and Jaken were surrounding someone.

Kagome was lying on the floor, unconscious.

"She created a barrier that withstood the wind scar," Miroku whispered.

"Kagome, wake up," Sango shook her awake but to no avail.

They heard a thump from behind them, and they looked to see InuYasha kneeling down on the floor, Tetsusaiga away from him.

"No," He whispered. He balled up his fist and exclaimed. "Kagome!"

"Seeing you suffer entertains me so much," Yakunan laughed. InuYasha ignored her and stood up, he walked towards Kagome, the other surviving wolves clearing a path for him.

Sango, Miroku, Jaken and Sesshomaru kept their distance as InuYasha scooped Kagome up and into his arms.

"I'm so sorry, Kagome," InuYasha wept, burying his face into her dark hair, tears running down his cheeks. Inhaling in her sweet scent, tainted with the scent of fresh blood. "Forgive me."

Yakunan laughed. "Pathetic. You both are just like your weak father. Falling in love with humans. You actually came all the way here thinking you could defeat me? How foolish of you."

InuYasha set down Kagome slowly and stood up to face Yakunan. "Damn you. Damn you to hell!"

InuYasha's face changed, marks appeared on either side of his face and his eyes turned red with blue pupils, his fangs grew sharper along with his claws.

"Interesting," Yakunan spoke. "It seems your blood has changed. I see your demon blood has taken over you."

"You better be afraid for your life," InuYasha growled at her.

"Don't make me laugh," Yakunan replied. "I was merely letting you see what damage you've caused. I still have full control over you, InuYasha."

Kagome's eyes fluttered open, she weakly sat upright to see what was happening.

"Kagome," Sango spoke. "You're okay."

InuYasha turned around to see Kagome before his vision slowly blurred and blacked out. He knew then, he was back in Yakunan's control.

Don't forget to Vote...
Follow me perhaps...