Chapter-15 surprise

Taeyeon was heading to her room, but Jessica and Seohyun came to her. The two of them were waiting for her outside, they knew that Taeyeon would probably react like that way. The three of them decided to go to Taeyeon's room, to talk about the situation. She had two things on her mind.

Leaving him and wish her happiness.

Or

Choosing to be together with him.

She was suffering from cancer, and came here just to confess her love to baekhyun. Which is already too late, because I already did that before her.

"Taeng, don't feel guilty because, of what happened. This is not your fault."Jessica said to her, Taeyeon wiped her tears with her clothes.

"Unnie,."Seohyun said.

"I should actually feel guilty, because I did mean things to her."Jessica added.

"I shouldn't have broke up with Baekhyun in the past. This wouldn't have happened, I wish I could change the past."Taeyeon said, and wiped her tears again with her clothes.

"Wait does this mean the two of you are together again?"Seohyun and Jessica asked her, she nodded and smiled weakly.

"I'm not sure if I should wish someone happiness by leaving him. Or wish myself happiness by loving him."Taeyeon said, they were all speechless by her words. Until Seohyun broke the atmosphere.

"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one."Seohyun said, and patted her on her back.

"Wishing someone happiness gives everyone a good feeling. But what about you? Did you ever feel happy in your entire life? Wether you choose leaving or loving him. Both of you two girls will get hurt,"Seohyun said.

"Your heart will feel pain, but you brain will only convince you that your okay."She continued, Jessica was surprised that their maknae said these words. Taeyeon just nodded, and smiled by her words.

"Maknae is so mature."she and Jessica said, Seohyun smiled at them. Taeyeon forgot something

"Oh, yeah here's the pregnancy test."Taeyeon handled her the bag.

-

Meanwhile, after Hyeran and his conversation baekhyun was searching for Taeyeon. He had that feeling that she felt guilty, he didn't expect that Hyeran would fall in love with him. But why does it have to happened when we had finally started to develop feelings for each other?

Time skip

Meanwhile the others also had to go back, they all packed everything. All of them bid the kids and headmaster of the orphanage goodbye. Later on they went inside the bus, Taeyeon decided to sit at the back, and guess who was also there.

Her boyfriend Baekhyun. Taeyeon wanted to sit somewhere, she somehow didn't feel good sitting next to him, she still felt guilty because, of Hyeran. But baekhyun grabbed her wrist and pushed her to the seat which was next to him.

"You will sit here, whether you like it or not."He said to her, Taeyeon felt his strong grip on her wrist, she obeyed him.

"You know that she loves you, don't you?"Taeyeon asked him, he nodded. She already expected him to break up with her, just say it.

"I do know, but I can't force myself to feel the same way as her."He said, he held her hand which surprised Taeyeon. Although  they are dating, she still felt uncomfortable. I'm sorry hyeran.