Chapter-9 trip to busan

Flashback

"But it sounded like that Ms.Kim. That might be the reason why our relationship didn't work."He said. O..Our relationship?
Why did he mention our relationship, I thought he doesn't even care anymore. For some reasons, I was kind of happy that he at least remembers some of our past. But I know that I shouldn't put too much hope.

"You mean our relationship?"I said, he suddenly shook his head.

"Yes, our relationship now as a chef and worker."Baekhyun said in a serious tone, I shook my head how embarrassing why the hell did I say that?

"Y-Yea! That's what I meant. Anyways if that's all I'm going now!"I said, after that I went back to work, and saw Jessica outside I guess she was waiting for me outside.

"I heard your conversation with him, is everything alright?"She asked me in a concerned toned.

"Ehm, yeah. I just have to go after work to the grocery shop."I said to her, the two of us were walking to the elevator. She pressed the fifth floor, while waiting until we arrived the fifth floor we had a conversation.

"Does he really want you to make lunch for everyone?"She asked me.

"I guess so,"I said today I had a night shift so I won't get any sleep at all.

"I can help you Taeng, it just depends on what we will cook."She said to me, I smiled at her.

"But, do you remember how you made Tiffany a tuna sandwich and it had a lot of vinegar?"I reminded her, it's not that I don't accept her offer. It's just what would happen if she gives the other the food and it tastes disgusting? Which means Baekhyun will scold me. In fact? Everyone has a different taste...,

"But, this was a prank. Yoona made salty kimbap."Jessica explained, it would be fun if I did a prank on him, he had been giving me a lot of stressed lately.

"No, I'll do it alone. But thank you for helping me out."I said to her, she rolled her eyes.

"No problem Taeng."She said to me.

Taeyeon

"So Ginger, what do you prefer Kimbap or sandwich?"I asked him, he seemed to be uninterested and just busted me. Ginger went to the coach and watched some TV. Why am I event asking to a dog? I thought to myself.

"I guess both will do."I said to myself and prepared all the food instead of using lunch boxes, I put everything in a plastic bag and wrapped the food with Aluminium foil.

Next day

"So is everyone ready for the trip?"baekhyun asked us, we nodded. I was sitting on an empty seat, since most of them were sitting next to their lovers. At least I can put my bag there and sleep peacefully, oh,.. yeah wait I just remembered that Ms.Bae is also joining us.

I hope she won't seat next to me, because I might end up being her slave. I thought to myself. Because what if, if it is really going to happened she might get into my nerves and the bad thing is that I didn't get enough sleep, or did I even sleep?

"The Bae family will also accompany

"Ok, since everyone from the list is here Mr.Lee can drive now,"Baekhyun said, we nodded. I put my bag on the empty seat and started to close my eyes until someone interrupted me.

"May I seat there?"I heard Baekhyun saying.

"H-Here?"I said in a surprised tone, to be honest I was expecting to be alone. And for some reasons I really wanted someone else to take this seat, he's also part of the list who is getting on my nerve.

"No, I was talking to the window next to you."He said and rolled his eyes, I put my bag away and hugged it. He could say it much more politer, what an idiot.

And I was dating him?

I was slowly closing my eyes, until my phone suddenly vibrated, I unzipped my bag and took the cellphone out.

From: Sica
I see, I see he decided to sit next to you,... ^.^

I turned around and saw Jessica giving me this mischievous smile, while on the other hand Kris is sleeping on her shoulder. I rolled my eyes and sent her a message telling her that both of us are not interested in each other. But she didn't look convince at all.

From: Sica
Taeng, you don't need to lie I can see it through you eyes that you still love him :p

Oh hell no? I thought to myself and replied it to her, we kept replying to each others message.
___________________________________
Hey, ehm sorry for updating so late. I tried my best, I don't really have any ideas for the next chapter T.T

Anyways I hope you liked it, thank you for those who are continuing reading this story from "Falling in love with a player" :)

How was this chapter? I know short but, I would like to read your opinion.

Do guys have any ideas?

Ps.(sorry if I did any grammar mistakes mianhe)