Chapter-3 a big new

Taeyeon

I was walking through the hallway, going to our new patience the daughter of the owner of this hospital.

She has the master room, no wonder why.

When I went inside to check her, she rolled her eyes on me.

"Oh,.. Ehm Annyeonghaseo I'm Dr.Kim but you can call me Taeyeon, or Ms.Kim whatever you feel comfortable with-"She suddenly cut me off.

"So you're the doctor who let me suffer, for three minutes?"she said in an unpleasant tone.

Her attitude is like from a rich bitch.

"I-I guess that's what you like to call."I said in a surprised tone, not sounding to be rude since she's the owner's daughter from this hospital.

Hey isn't that this girl, who I thought that Baek-,.. Stop it Taeyeon.

"How could my father even let you work here."She said to me, and I looked at her. I pretend not to hear it.

"Do you need anything?"I asked her, trying to sound friendly.

"Yes, can you get out of my room?"Irene asked me.

"Sure, I'd love to leave you bitch."I whispered at the end, luckily Irene didn't hear me. I closed the door and saw Jessica coming.

"Oh? Taeng are you alright, because that idiot scolded you in front of us."Jessica asked me.

"Yes, I am. I just checked on Irene if she's alright."I said to her and she nodded.

"Anyways I need to go now. I have another operation to do, let's pray that it's a success."Jessica said and I smiled at her lightly.

Jessica run to the operation room, while I went to the elevator pressing the first floor, the door was close enough too close until a foot appeared.

I pressed the open door button, (A/N <<>> this button) until realized it was Baekhyun, I wanted to close it, but he came inside.

Why? Why? Why on earth him?

He also pressed the first floor, later on it got really quiet.

"So how are you?"I asked him in a awkward tone.

"Fine."He said to me, and I nodded. Luckily we are now in the first floor, I went out the Elevator and went to the reception, where Sunny is. She saw everything and smirked, I pretend not to see it. Because I was sure that she will tease me seeing me with my ex in an elevator.

"Why are you there?"I asked her in a surprised tone.

"The receptionist woman is pregnant so they enrolled me here, although I'm a doctor."Sunny said in a boring tone.

"Oh,.. Well, have you seen Yuri?"I asked her and she nodded. I had that weird feeling.

"What happened with her?"I asked her in a worried tone.

"Nothing it's that, Yuri is three months pregnant."Sunny said to me, and I had huge eyes.

"No, way?! I mean wow, that's a fantastic new."I said to her and she nodded, we both giggled and jumped while holding our hands together.

"This means we are aunts Taeyeon-ah!"Sunny said to me and I giggled until, we saw Baekhyun talking with a nurse.

"Oh, there. Your ex taeng."She teased me and I rolled my eyes.