Chapter-14 love or happiness?

Baekhyun

Baekhyun got surprised and curious why Taeyeon bought a pregnancy test, he was wondering if she might be pregnant? If it's true this would probably mean that she has a partner, but Baekhyun knew that this would be impossible, because Taeyeon isn't that type of girl.

But what if she is? Baekhyun thought, if this was true, he would kind of feel sad and angry, although there wasn't a reason to be. But he felt bad for being mean towards her, but they are now in good terms.

"Hey? I didn't expect you to be here,"He heard a familiar female voice, it was Hyeran. She smiled at him.

"That doesn't make sense,"Baekhyun said but, in a nice way. She laughed awkwardly, it was true that this didn't really make any sense, because they met each other today. Baekhyun wanted to walk go back to the stationary, but he got stopped from her. She held his arm to prevent him from walking.

"By the way, you know that I wanted to talk with you right?"She asked him, he nodded.

"Yes, but could we talk after I finished the medical treatments?"He asked her, Hyeran refused to. She felt that he had been avoiding her for awhile so she wanted to get straightforward to tell him her feelings towards Baekhyun. Confessing her feelings.

"Baekhyun I lo-"

"Hey Guys?!"A voice shouted behind them it appeared to be Jessica who was a little far away from them, the two of them didn't know that someone was spying on their conversation, she wanted to prevent Hyeran for her confession. Hyeran was  angry that she interrupted their conversation she was nearly doing to confess her feelings.

"What are you doing here, anyway Hyeran   I have to borrow Baekhyun because, we need him for.., for? Taeyeon! She said that she wants to talk with you."Jessica said, she was ready to walk away with Baekhyun until Hyeran grabbed his arm. He was suddenly confused by their action.

"But, I have to tell him something really quick!"She explained herself.

"Sorry girl, as you said it is quick. So you can tell it him later. I apologize for my sudden appearance, but I will remind him that you wanted to tell him something."Jessica said to her, actually I won't remind him.

-

Taeyeon couldn't find Seohyun and was walking all around the building, she suddenly bumped to Baekhyun again. With Jessica which surprised her.

"Taeyeon, here is baekhyun you said that you needed him right?"Jessica said, at first Taeyeon couldn't understand what she meant with that. Jessica did a fake cough to give her a hint, so she just nodded weirdly.

She left them alone, Taeyeon suddenly got a phone message.

"May I excuse myself,"She apologized for her behavior, he just nodded. Baekhyun  said that she should go ahead and open the message.

From: Jessica
You better tell him that you love him RIGHT NOW! And don't you dare to lie at me that you don't have any feelings for this guy! I JUST SAVED YOUR ASS BEFORE THIS GIRL WAS ABLE TO DO IT BEFORE YOU!!

What? She thought and got surprised by that message, this meant that Hyeran really wanted to confess her feelings towards him. Maybe she's right. Taeyeon thought.

"Baekhyun? I mean Sir or Boss? What do you prefer?"She asked him in a shy voice, he smiled.

"Maybe bacon would do."He said, Taeyeon for surpised that he still remembers this nickname that she gave for him. But the thing is that another girl is also calling like that.