Share My Life

A/n: Time for cute fluff and embarrassing my ocs! Also Stormy belongs to the great ARC_Trooper_Fives

Shroud was sitting on a rock watching the sunset. Rimarager said he needed to talk to her, out here. She heard footsteps behind her and looks over. Rimarger stood there and holding a guitar. Shroud titles her head to the side and he starts playing....and singing?

*play song now*

When he finished Shroud looks at him and smiles. "What's with the-" But Shroud was cut off by Rimirager going down on one knee and holding out a box. Shroud covers her mouth with her hand. "Shroud? I know we have a crazy life, but I can't imagine​ a life without you. So, Commander Shroud. Would care to spend the rest of your life with me?"

Shroud tackled him in a hug and kisses him. "Yes!" She shouted kissing him again. He smiles and slips the ring on her finger.

A few hours later

"Stormy." Said Rimarager walking over to his brother. Stormy looks up and says, "yes?"

"I have an important question," he said sitting down next to him. "I need a best man at mine and Shroud's wedding. Care to be it?"

Stormy grinned and hugs his brother and says, "about time you asked her!"

Rimarager chuckle and hugs back. "Glad you can accept." He sat back as Stormy let go.  "Are you nervous? I bet you are." Stormy said smiling happily for his brother.

"Stormy. I just asked her, we still need time to actually plan the wedding." Rimager replied.

"I see." He replied looking at him. Rimager sat back and Stormy looks at him and asks, "So. How did you ask her?"

"I...Uh...Played a guitar and sang to her." He replied. "Awwwwwwww," said Stormy grinning and Rimager rolled his eyes and chuckled. Through everything that happened to him Rimager life was finally getting some balance to it.

Everything was going exactly how it should.

A/n: sorry ARC_Trooper_Fives I don't think I did Stormy Justice!