The Prefect Weapon

"What do you think Rowen is wanting to show us?" Asked Myth looking at Codex who shrugged. "No clue." He says. Sleet yawns and stretches and says, "Whatever it is, it better be interesting." Reaper rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

Rowen then walks in and says, "You're all here. Good."

"Okay. Rowen. What is it?" Sleet asked looking at Rowen. His eyes then fell on the weapon that Rowen was holding. "What's that?" Asked Myth.

"It's called a bow, it can fire these which are called arrow." Rowen said showing them. "Why is this so important?" Asked Sleet rolling his eyes.

Rowen smiled and said, "Our trainer said if I can hit more things then one of you can with a blaster then I can use this as my weapon."

"Alright. Let's go." Said Codex twisting his training blaster around. He got to where target was set up and he got ready to fire. Rowen got an arrow notched and pulled the string back.

"Ready?" He asked giving Codex a look. Codex nodded and he was able to hit all the targets but none of them where bussleyes. Rowen fired. Each target hit close to bussleyes. He then pulled his string back as an arrow was notched into place. He narrowed his eyes and spotted a whole in the practice board that Codex made with his blaster. Rowen let out a breath and let string to the arrow flew past him. It hit and went through the small whole in the board.

"Well. Looks like Rowen is going to use the bow and arrow." Said their trainer who walked in. Rowen smiled and looked at his weapon and grinned at Codex who stood there with his mouth open. Rowen simply patted him on the back and closed Codex's mouth and went to make himself more arrows.

A/n: this is when they were cadets.