You get hurt at summer games

Start from the beginning

I was almost close enough to pounce when someone grabbed my shoulders.

I screamed and flipped around only to see that Anthony was laughing his ass off at my reaction.

Joven flipped around with his camera and started laughing to all the while narrating with an Australia accent.
It sounded as if he was auditioning for natural geographic if you ask me.

"Anthony! I was going to scare Joven!" I say flustered and annoyed.

"I know that's why this is so great." He laughed.

I started to walk away from the two boys and headed for the trails, the girls were probably waiting for me and I didn't needed Anthony to make me upset before I go hang out with them.

"Hey hey (Y/N) where are you going?" Anthony said as he ran up to catch me.

He pulled my shoulder and spun me around then soon took a look at the gear I was wearing.

"I'm going hiking with Mari and flitz." I said.

"No your not. It's too dangerous especially for someone like you." Anthony said strictly.

I had just about had enough with Anthony lately, before we even left for summer games he ditched on a bunch of our plans and has been rude to me all week.

"I'm going Anthony. There is nothing you can do to stop me." I said I stormed off.

I met up with Mari and flitz at the hiking trails and off we went.

To be honest I wasn't enjoying the hiking as much as I thought I would. It was hot and humid, there were flies and bugs everywhere and I was thirsty.

But of course I wasn't going to tell anyone that.

We were half way down the trail to head back when all of a sudden I became extremely light headed and I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

"M-m-Mari." I stuttered out. It came as loud as a whisper so they didn't here me.

I tried to walk a little faster when all of a sudden my legs gave out from under me and I collapsed on the dirt trail.

My head was spinning and I was tired so I closed my eyes.

(3rd pov)

Mari and flitz turned around and the sudden impact against the ground. They saw their friend lying on the dirt motionless.

Mari was the first to react she ran toward her friend then dropping to her knees.

"(Y/N)? What happened can you hear me?" Mari asked as she shook the girl lightly.

There was no response from the girl as she stayed in the same position she was before.

Flitz walked over fairly quick and bent down to touch her forehead.

"She's burning up, she probably got over heated and needs some water." He said calmly.

"If she doesn't get up soon she could get really sick right?" Mari asked nervously.

"Yeah we have to go." Flitz said as he picked up (Y/N) body.

"Were almost a mile away from the lobby how are we supposed to get there in time?" Mari asked frantically.

"We'll get there just help me." Flitz said as he had Mari hold onto one of (Y/N)'s arms

The duo carried the girl down the hill almost sprinting while doing so.
When the reach the bottom of the hill they started screaming out frantically for help.

They noticed some campers sitting by the picnic tables and headed towards them.

As they started getting closer they could make out the faces if servers people from their crew.

"Ian! Anthony! Sunny! Matt!" Flitz called out.

Flitz took all of the girls body weight in his own so Mari could run towards the group and get help.

(Mari pov)

I felt my legs burning as I ran towards our friends.

"Guys! We need help!" I yelled.

When they finally heard me, sunny and Matt Raub were the first to get up.

"What going on?" Matt asked alarmed.

Between my fits of coughing and wheezing they made out the sentence "(Y/N).....passed out......needs..help."

As soon as Anthony heard his sisters name he was sprinting towards flitz.

He carried her the rest of the way to the picnic tables and sent Ian and myself off to get some water, ice and a cold wash cloth.

(Y/N pov)

I felt something cold being pressed to my sweaty forehead. My body instantly relaxed when the cold temps tire hit it.

I heard Mari and sunny talking and what also heard to be my brother Anthony talking.

I groaned and I started to lift up my eyelids.

I looked around and saw Anthony's face light up with joy as he saw u was awake.

I tried to sit up but Anthony pushed my shoulder down. "Hey relax you need to sit still for a while. You had quite the sun stroke."he said as he gave me a bottle of water.

"I don't think I'm ever going hiking Again." I said.