Ch.1-Squad Introduction

I walk into the room and see the other editors at their usual desks. I see at note on my desk and I pick it up and read it.
Dear (Y/N),
Hey sis, I want to introduce to the Smosh squad for the first time. I know you've only seen them around the building but they have been wanting to meet you for a while now. Come down to the room as soon as you can, can't wait for you to meet them!
-Courtney
The other editor next to me, Dayna, asked me what it was. I told her it was a note from Courtney. "I'm kind of shy to meet them." I said.
"Don't be, they're really nice people. They know you already because of Courtney, so you'll be fine. Don't sweat it."
"Okay, well I'm off. See you when I'm done meeting them."
I start to walk down the hall. The Smosh office was a little ways away from where mine was, so it was a little bit of a walk to get there. I was kind of nervous. I watch the videos sometimes, but don't really know much about them. All I hear is what Courtney tells me about them.
I stand in front of the door to the office. I mumble to myself, "you can do this (Y/N)"
So I slowly open the door. I slowly step into the room over to Courtney's desk. "So glad you could make it (Y/N). I'll introduce you to them one by one. Let's start with Olivia."
We walk over to Olivia's desk as she was writing a script to a new every blank ever. "Is this (Y/N)? I've heard so many cool stuff about you, it's so great to finally meet you. Do you work here? Because I've never really seen you around."
She seemed very talkative at first, but I started to get used to it. "Umm... yeah! I work here, I edit some of your videos. I do a bit of Smosh games videos too."
"That's awesome. Well, I hope to see you around. Bye (Y/N)!" Olivia said to me as we walked over to two other people.
"Keith, Noah, do you remember me talking about (Y/N)?" Courtney said to them.
"Oh yeah, I've seen you around here. It's nice to finally talk to you though." Noah said as he stood up and hugged me. Keith did the same.
Me and Courtney heard a voice behind us. We both slowly turned around. "Oh, and last for not least, this is Shayne." Courtney said to me.
"Nice to meet you." Shayne said with rosy red cheeks and a big smile on his face holding his hand out for me to shake.
"N-nice to meet you too." I said nervously.
He is hot! Oh my gosh, why hasn't Courtney mentioned him before!? I'm so confused! I definitely want to hang out with the Smosh squad more often. "Well, I really got to get back to work but thanks for stopping by sis. It meant a lot to me. I'll come by your office later with lunch, does that sound good?"
"Uhh, yeah! Sounds perfect! See you later..." I said still shaken up about Shayne.
I walked out of the room, walked down the hallway with a big smile on my face. I'm so totally going down to the Smosh office more often. As long as I get to see Shayne. "How was it?" Dayna asked me once I got back to the office.
"It was actually really cool." I said siting down in my chair still blushing and smiling from Shayne.
"What happened?"
"I met the Smosh squad?"
"And..."
I took a deep breath and whispered, "Shayne is really hot."
"I knew it! I had a feeling you were going to think that!"
"How? How do you know everything?"
"Because I'm a genius."
I shook my head and started editing a 'bored AF' video for Smosh games. At least I already know all of them. I'm actually pretty good friends with Mari. And I always thought wes was kind of cute. But anyways, I sat there in my desk editing the video waiting for it to be the end of the day already. Editing was tiring. But time went by pretty quickly and Courtney and Olivia popped up by my desk with lunch. "We got In and out"
"Sweet! I'm so tired from editing, thanks for saving me." I said.
"No problem sister."
"(Y/N) you're pretty awesome, Courtney told me all about you. And you're a really good editor too." Olivia said in a sweet voice.
"Thank you so much Olivia."
We walk down the hall and went to the Smosh office to eat. I saw Shayne siting in his desk eating his in and out looking at us. His desk was on the opposite side of the room then Courtney's. "So uhh, I usually don't edit much of your videos so I don't really know this but, what do you guys do here?"
"Play games, mess around, write, talk, etc." Olivia said.
"We don't do anything too interesting." Courtney added.
We sat there eating our lunch in silence. Then Courtney broke the ice, "I'm going to use to the restroom."
She stood up and Olivia followed. Noah and Keith weren't in the room so it was just Shayne and I. It felt so awkward. I wonder what he thought of me. Should I say something? Should I make conversation? Then I didn't know what I do, so I just kept eating. "So uhh, what's up?" He said awkwardly.
Maybe he was thinking the same thing I was? What do I say now? "Uhh, you know, nothing much really. You?"
"I'm just writing a new video."
"Nice...."
Now what? Does he know I have a crush on him? Ugh! It was silent again! When was Courtney and Olivia gonna come back.
"I'm not sure if you know this but, Courtney is super proud of you. She talks about you a lot, it kind of gets annoying."
I laugh. "Yeah. I get that. But I really enjoy her though. She is the one who got me this job."
He smiled. Then Courtney and Olivia came back in the room. "Did you guys have fun in the bathroom?" Shayne asks.
"Nobody wants you here."
"Well too bad. I need to finish the script for the video though."
Noah and Keith rush into the room. "You all need to come here, quick!" Noah shouts.
We all get up and walk fast to the room Ian and Anthony work in. The Smosh games crew and some of the producers are all in the room also. "So, what's the news?" Joven asks.
Anthony turns around his computer. On the screen there in just a number. I was confused, because I didn't know what it meant. Ian starts talking, "Smosh main channel is almost at 25 million subscribers!"
Everybody cheers! So I just join along so I don't feel awkward. Then I'm the last one cheering and everybody looked at me so I stoped. "We thought that this time, we would just have a little bit of fun when we reach 25 million subscribers. So... you're all welcome to join us for a party to celebrate this Friday." Anthony says.
Courtney puts her hand on my shoulder. "This is great. Now you can get to meet more of the Smosh crew with going to the party!"
"Alright well, that's all we wanted to say so... you're all excused." Ian says as we all walked out of the room.