🖤 Chapter 2 🖤

Previously on '' Smile For Daddy''

" That's how I know you huh?" I heard him say angrily

" That's how I know you huh?" I heard him say angrily..then I seen him smirk." I guess he won't mind me taking you away..LIKE HE TOOK MY FRIEND AWAY!!" I heard Bendy roar and that's when everything went black.

I didn't know what did he do to me..But he did something to make me go unconscious..whatever he did..I was afraid to know..and I was fearing for the worst..

The sudden flashback of Angry, yet evil Bendy kept spinning around in your mind, causing you to scream when you awoke from the little 'slumber' you seem to have

The sudden flashback of Angry, yet evil Bendy kept spinning around in your mind, causing you to scream when you awoke from the little 'slumber' you seem to have." Ah....Oh..it..It was a dream...Oh boy..This is a..." Then, your words got cut short as you looked around the room..this wasn't her room.. But the worst part was, she was feeling some kind of a heavy arm being wrapped around her abdomen. It wasn't that heavy, but had some weight to it.

You turned around and to your left was what you thought and also wished never was there...Bendy..He was curled up so close to your side, he was gripping on your lower waist, tugging you near him. Hesitantly, you just allowed him. Who knows how he will react if you dare wake him up from his slumber. The demon let out a satisfied purr, his head resting on your chest  , soon getting above you and laying on top of you as it made you squeak.

He must be moving in his sleep, right? Right. That must be it. You watched the sleeping demon just rest on your chest, breathing smoothly. He looked so tired..did he even sleep while he was stuck in this place? Who knows how long this poor thing was stuck in this old, abandoned studio..all alone.. You weren't sure if you hate this demon, or just pity him now.

Hesitantly, you brought your right hand up and gently started to caress his cheek, humming a soft tune for the little demon to continue sleeping. Maybe..he isn't all that bad..?

The little tune you had sung woke up the little demon, making him yawn and sit up a little, pretty much straddling you. He seem to have glared down at you, but also smirk." Well Well~ Look who seems to be holding me so close huh?" Bendy teased making you blush." W-what? No! You just rolled on top of me and I didn't wanted to wake you up!...you..you looked very tired when you were sleeping..It got me a bit worried so I just..let you like I said." You said quietly, frowning.

The demon felt taken a back when you said it like that, causing him to cross his arms." Okay then..What is your name by the way..? we..started off the wrong way back there." bendy said, causing you to look up." (Y/N) (L/N).. I remember I used to see you on the tv, but..then your cartoon shows got turned down.." You said.

Bendy nodded at that and sighed." I know about that..and Nice name, I'm glad I've met you." Bendy said, suddenly forcing a 'kind' or so called ' kind smirk' on his face, showing his sharp teeth that made you blush." So, (Y/N)..Will you.." He suddenly paused, looking away. You thought you saw him blushing..but in fact, he wasn't, he became serious." Nevermind.." Bendy gave up and sighed, getting off of you and stood up from the bed.

" Bendy? Is everything okay?" You asked in a soft voice, hearing the demon respond with." Yes. Everything is okay. I just thought of something but just forget about it." He said and turned back to you. What surprised you was that he given your forehead a warm, loving kiss." Just get some rest Princess. I'll go check on the Ink Machine so it doesn't malfunction since you turned it on yesterday." bendy said, giving you that attractive yet flirty expression that can melt any girl's heart. It even melted your heart as well.

The demon ink creature left the room, leaving you blushing in the soft bed. You turned over to your side, scoffing." I can't be liking him! But..I used to..He isn't his normal self.." You spoke to your self worriedly." bendy isn't joyful or kind..He is either..strict, rude..or flirty..What's happening to Bendy? Is he...sick..?"

You turned to lay on your back and stare at the rotten ceiling with a frown over your face." Oh Dad..Where are you when I really need advice..?" You said to yourself, a light frown coming to your lips. If you only knew what Joey had been doing to this little devil and to his best friend, or what he already done...

You would have thought twice before caring for your Father..Joey Drew..

A man that went missing 30 years ago..without a trace..but left a dead ink cartoon on the spot as Evidence...

And a broken, ink heart from the loss of a best friend..or rather say...family..

What will you do now? Wait for the devil to come back? Or make a run for it?..

You decide what you wish to do..Choose Decision Wisely (Y/N)..

BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE TO SAY SORRY....

|| ooh it is getting somewhere! Hopefully this was good you guys! ^^ ||