Chapter 21

HI! Can you believe I'm about to wright Chapter 21! I'm happy (: hahahaha ya, I don't really have much to say right at this moment so short A/N for now (: Oh ya! Whos all watching 1D on KCA tonight!?!?! I am!!!! :D

-Cait

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan's POV

    Last night was so much fun! We watched my favorite movie and ate a ton of food! That's my kind of night! Lilly got pretty scared but I bet she enjoyed hiding her eyes into Liam. Liam looked like he was enjoying it also, I caught  him smiling a couple times during the movie. My night was made though, about halfway through the movie Zayn asked me out on a date. I agreed and he's coming by later to pick me up. Right now Niall and Louis are helping Lilly and I move in and Addyson to move out. We weren't really making the best progress considering I kept breaking out into little dance parties which everybody then would also join in on. We had the music cranked up loud and were singing and dancing all over the place.

"Can we take a food break and grab some lunch?" Niall asked after moving the beds around.

"Ya I'm starving!" Addyson agreed.

"NANDOS!" Niall shouted while running for the door. We all quickly dropped what we were doing and followed the leaping Irish boy. I had never eaten at Nandos considering I've only been in the UK for one day but from being a Directioner I was super stoked! We didn't live that far from there so we just walked there, or more like skipped. Louis was running in circles and dancing, Niall and Addyson were holding hands while practically sprinting, and Lilly and I were skipping and yelling random foods that we like. We were a sight to see!

 "I'll take Potato with hummus-his  for a starter, then Double Breasted Chicken wrap, medium spice with Peri chips, five Chicken Wings-hot, a medium corn on the cob, and a drink." Niall said happily without even glancing at the menu.

"Holy crap Niall! Where does it all go?" Lilly asked in shock

"Ever heard of a high metabolism?" He said handing the waitress his menu. Lilly just rolled her eyes.

'Anybody heard from Harry or Charlotte yet?" Addyson asked looking around the table.

Louis shook his head and Niall did the same. I looked around confused.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Harry and Charlie are back in the states." Niall informed me.

"Oh what for?"

"Charlie's grandmother is the hospital." Louis told me.

"I'm worried. They left two days ago and she hasn't called me yet.!" Addy said looking at Niall.

"Harry hasn't called me either..." Louis told her playing with his fork and knife.

Just then I heard Louis's phone go off.

"Oh speaking of Curly he just texted me."

"What does it say!" Addyson said more loudly than normal.

"It happened." Louis read then looked up at us.

"That's all it says..."

 Addyson, Niall, and Louis all lowered there heads. Lilly and I looked at each other. Obviously we were missing something.

"Charlie's grandma passed..." Niall told us.

Lilly and I became silent.

Our food came and we ate in silence. I assume they all knew it was going to happen they just weren't ready for it. This day went downhill. Louis paid for the meal and we headed out. We walked home but nobody stayed long. Addyson and Niall went home and Louis also left. So it was just Lilly and I left. I plopped down onto my bed.