Chapter 11

Charlotte's POV.

*One Week Later*

It's been one week since all the shenanigans happened at the concert. But I can honestly say that Harry and I are in a very happy relationship. I'm extremely happy that we settled this conflict. I realize he was just trying to protect me from getting bombarded and I forgive him. Right now we are just hanging out at his house with all the guys plus Addyson. Who, I must admit, is as equally happy right now sitting in the chair with Niall by her side. We've all grown to be great friends!  

Harry is sitting on the ground in front of the fireplace with his legs wrapped around me while I sit on his lap. He starts to tickle my sides. I start to wrestle with him. 

"Harold Edward Milward Styles stop it!" I say while laughing like a maniac.

"Never baby!" he laughed while still attacking me.

"I will kill you if you don't stop! " I screamed. We had now made our way to the center of the living room. All the other mates were defiantly enjoying watching this. Except for Niall and Addy who were being all mushy in the corner.

"I'd like to see you try." He grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the floor. he was now laying over me smiling. His dimples were showing. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Harry is rapping Charlotte! Somebody help her!!!" Louis yelled at us.

Everybody laughed obviously not concerned.

"Get a room you two!" Liam told us.

"We technically are in a room" Harry told him winking. Liam just rolled his eyes.

"Fine babe, I'll just tear up your favorite purple Jack Wills hoodie!" I told him.

"You wouldn't!" Harry quickly rolled off of me.

I was still laughing like crazy and so was he.

"I'm hungry!" I suddenly announce.

"Me to!" Niall yells in reply to me.

"Thats no surprise!" Liam pitched in.

"I'll go make some dinner. Addy you want to come help me?"

"Sure."

We walked to the kitchen to find what there was to eat.

"Gosh. All Hazza owns is beer, cheetos, and leftover pizza!" Addy stated while searching the fridge.

I laughed "He is never home to grocery shop. Plus he lives as a bachelor, can you blame him?"

"Well you two need to get married soon so you can take care of him!" Addy stared directly at me holding up and empty pretzel bag she found in the refrigerator.

"Wow! Don't get ahead of yourself now. We just started re-officially dating! Don't talk about marriage so quickly." I gave her my cheeky smile.

"You both do that stupid little grin! Stop it!" she laughed.

"I can't help! It just comes naturally!" I yell dramatically at her.

She laughed again. "Looks like take out for us!"

"Whoppeee!" I say sarcastically as we head back to where the guys are. Louis had left the go call Eleanor while Liam went to take a shower. Zayn, Harry, and Niall were still sitting there just chatting. I join Harry again. I laid my head in his lap and he started playing with my hair. Addyson went back to join Niall.

"Where's the food!" Niall asked disappointed as we came back empty handed.

"Harry owns NO food!" I tell him glancing up at my boo.