Chapter 43

Vicky's P.O.V

"So, Dr. Adams you're single, huh?" I asked, shoving a fork-full of food in my mouth. I smirked while I looked at mom, she was giving me the don't-you-dare look. Relax mom, your daughter is only trying to help you up.

"Um, yes. Yes, I am." He said, scratching the nape of his neck. He awkwardly looked at mom. I swear adults are weird.

Mom diverted her eyes to Dr. Adams and smiled, her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. She looked down with a shy smile. My mom looked like a teenager girl scared of talking to her crush.

I giggled, "So, do you like my mom?" I asked, sipping on my water calmly. "Your mom is a beautiful woman indeed, I would not mind taking her on a date one of this days." He said, this time looking at me, he looked as if he was making sure I was okay with it.

I nodded,"I'm sure mom would love that, right mom?" I asked her, she nodded, a huge smile brightened her face.

I loved seeing my mom happy, I feel like she deserves a ray of love in her life. "I would love that very much." She said, cleaning her mouth softly with a napkin.

"How about tomorrow at 8 o'clock?" He asked, and I could tell, he too, needed some love in his life.

"That sounds perfect." Mom said, and I smiled.

Dinner was soon over and I was picking up the dishes. "Let me help you with that." Mom said, and I shook my head. "No, you go ahead and keep on with your conversation. I got this." I said, she hesitated but than smiled and mouthed a thank you.

I finished taking everything to the kitchen. I did dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Mom was still talking to Dr. Adams, and from her loud laugh I could tell they were having a good time.

I left them be and walked to my room. I settled my bag on my bed and took my shoes and pants off. I laid on my bed and took my books out of my bag and started doing some English homework. I was about to start when I heard a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I called out. "Is me." And his voice sounded so empty and sad. I jumped from my bed and opened the door.

There he stood, his hair sticking up in every direction. His eyes were red and under them were really dark bags.

"Oh babe," I said opening my arms to let him fall into them. One single tear ran down his eye before he was embraced in my arms.

I walked us slowly inside and closed the door with my leg. "What's wrong?" I asked, when he pulled away. He paced around my room, not a single word escaped his mouth. "Drew, you are making me nervous." I said, taking his hand in mine and squeezing it.

"He's back." And that's all he had to say. My heart stoped and chill ran down my back.

"H-how?" I choked out, my mouth suddenly dry as a desert. "He got out on good behavior and I don't know how he found out where we lived, but he did and now he's here. That bastard had the audacity to say he wants his family back!" He said, pulling his hair in anger. I pulled his hand and held them in mines.

"He said he didn't want us Vicky." He said, his voice cracking at the end. My heart hurts just looking at him. "He told my mom to abort us because he did not want boys. He only wanted her, but he killed her Nerd. He took her from us, she was just a baby. God, I miss her." He said, tears rolling down his cheeks.

I hugged him to me. "God baby, how I wish I could take all this pain away. I wish everything could just be alright but I'm not going to lie, this is going to be tough but just know I'll be here. You can always count on me for anything because Drew, I love you with all my heart." I said, cleaning a single tear from his eye. His eyes were a pool of emotion.

"I love you too, so damn much Nerd. I'm so glad I have you in my life, like you don't understand. You're the only good thing in my life, I don't know what I would do if ever lost you." I said, holding my face on his hands.

"Then let's hope you never have to find out." I said, closing the gap between us. I closed my eyes and kissed him, my hands finding its way to his hair and tugged on it a little. He growled and one of his hand went to my ass and he gave a squeeze.

I gently pushed him to my bed and he fell first, I landed on top of him. I kept kissing him, his hands on my lower back pushing me closer to him as if that was even possible. I could feel his excitement through his pants. He flipped us around and now he was on top. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him to me.

Our lips not once separating. My hands were under his shirt tugging on it, I soon helped him take it off. I stared at his muscular body, I bit my lip. I swear I was the luckiest girl ever.

"God, you're so sexy when you bite your lip." He said, crashing his mouth to mine again. We kissed hungrily, my nails digging in his back scratching him softly. He moaned in my mouth, and I did it again.

He squeezed my hips and started kissing my neck, I moved my head to the side to give him more access. I moaned softly when he squeezed my boobs under my shirt. I took my shirt off, and Drew licked his bottom lip.

"You're so beautiful." He said, his eyes running over my body. I felt my blood rush to my cheeks and I tempted to cover my body but Drew pulled my arms away.

"Don't cover yourself, you are gorgeous. Your body is like an art at the museum that you are not allowed to touch only admire so I don't want you to ever cover that beautiful body of yours, never." He said, kissing my lips softly.

_________

Hey beautiful people, long time no seen. How are you guys doing?

I know, I said there were going to be a chapter soon but I'm so sorry. I barely have time to go on here anymore. But I love all of you. Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my book! Special shout out to all of you ❤️