Chapter 28

"You know what's cute? When two people aren't 'officially together' but still call each other babe or other nicknames. When they still claime each other he/she mine. They act like a couple, they're not together, but they're talking. They're together at heart. Ya know? It's so adorable, seeing people be so in love or like each other so much. Seeing them adore each others presence. Not officially together, but eventually would be."

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like this quote describes Victoria's and Drew's relationship so much.

_________

Victoria's P.O.V

I was currently on my room with April looking for what I would be wearing today. Since we were going bowling, I was aiming for something cute but comfortable.

"I still can't believe he gave me a promise ring," April exclaimed, looking at the diamond ring Jackson had given her.

Oh right, remember when we were talking about a surprise Jackson was holding for April? He took her ice skating, and then he 'accidentally' fell. He then took a box with the ring, April was freaking out. Well, at least that's what she said.

"Don't freak out, it's not an engagement ring. Well at least not right now. This is a promise ring April, this ring symbolize that I promise to be faithful to you, and that one day we'll get married."

She said that's what Jackson said, and then she started crying, and well the rest is history.

"It's really pretty, I helped him pick it out." I said, sitting by her side.

"Thank you Vicky, you're the best friend in the whole world." She said, pulling me into a bear hug.

"And you would be a better one if you'd let me breath," I choked out, and she released me with a small giggle.

"Okay, let's help you find something for your date." She said, getting up from my bed.

"It's not a date." I said, for like the gazillion time. "Whatever you say," She sang, making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Here," She said, holding a light blue dress up shirt with a navy blue long sleeve shirt.

"That's cute, thanks." I said grabbing it, and looking for some pants. I decided to wear my navy blue loss pants.

Drew was going to pick me up at 6:30, and I was already 5:55 pm.

"Get dress so I can do your hair and make up," April said, clapping her hands excitedly.

I took my robe off, and put my light blue dress shirt on and bottom it up. I then put my pants, and to finish, the navy blue long sleeve shirt.

"Aww, you look so cute. Now sit," She said, smiling brightly at me.

I sat on the chair in front of the mirror, and closed my eyes.

"Done, now your hair." April said, after 15 minutes of doing my make up.

I opened my eyes, and looked at myself in the mirror. It wasn't something very fancy: foundation, eyeliner, maskara, blush, and a pink lipglose. I looked pretty.

April starered to curl my strawberry blonde hair into beautiful lose curls, they felt softly on my round face.

"All done," April said, when her work was finalized. "Thanks A," I said, giving her a hug.

"What are friends for," She said, hugging me back.

I looked at the time on my phone, and it read 6:27 ㏘

Here came the nerves, and the what ifs. For example, what if I fell trying to throw the ball? What if I hit someone with the bowling ball? The what if's stopped when the doorbell rang.