Chapter 5

Drew's P.O.V

My alarm went off at exactly 6:00 AM, I got up and put my sweatpants and sweatshirt on. This was my everyday routine, wake up at 6:00 AM and do my morning run. I grabbed my phone and headphones and walked downstairs.

I opened the door and started running down the street. I really didn't know these streets very well so I really didn't know the best places to go for a run. I just decided to run around the neighborhood.

I started to feel my heartbeats fastening, I like that. The rush of adrenaline running through my body made me feel like I finally had control of my body, something I did not have in when I lived in LA.

I picked my pace, my legs begging me to stop. But I couldn't, the physical pain felt better than the emotional one. Just remembering everything from back then made my blood boil. So I had to run, I had to run until I was out of breath, maybe the lack of oxygen would make me forget. Make everything vanish.

I kept running until I couldn't anymore, I stopped in a park and collapsed in the grass. I was out of breath, and my chest felt heavy. I felt a wet substance coming from eyes, I wiped them away furiously and got up.

"Men don't cry, stop crying!"

I heard that voice in my head making me feel like a little boy all over again. I kept running and pushing those memories away. I got home and went up to my room, I was about to take my clothes off when I saw my nerdy neighbor undressing.

"You should really close your window," I said, chuckling. I saw her turn around, her eyes widening. She ran up to the window and closed it.

I chuckled to myself, I had to admit she had a sexy ass body.

I shook my head out of those thoughts and got undressed. I threw my sweaty clothes in the laundry basket. I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom.

I opened the shower and got in, not minding the cold water hitting my body. I washed my body and then rinsed, after a couple of minutes I got out. I wrapped the towel around my body, I then brushed my teeth and walked out.

I'm not really used to this cold weather, I really missed LA warm weather. It was always sunny, I loved it. 

I grabbed a pair of black jeans with a white polo. I put my boxers on first and then my pants, I then slide my Polo on.

I walked to my bed and grabbed my phone, it was already 7:20 A.M. I still had 40 minutes before I had to be in school.

I walked downstairs and saw mom cooking breakfast.

"Hey mom," I said, kissing her head. "Hey sweety, how was your run today?" She said, putting some scrambled eggs on my plate.

"Good," I lied. I shoved the eggs in my mouth before she could notice I was lying.

She was really good at telling if a person was lying, especially me.

"That's good," She said smiling. Not so good, I thought. She sat next to me, and we ate our breakfast silently.

It was already 7:30, so I decided to head to school.

"Bye mom," I gave her a kiss on her cheek and grabbed my keys and leather jacket before walking to the garage to my get my baby, Miranda. Yes, that was her name. Don't judge me, I was fifteen when I got her.

I hopped on my bike and slowly backed away from the garage, and then I heard a hunk.

I turned around to see the blonde, she was parked in front of Nerdy house. I then saw her walked out, she was wearing a long black coat with light blue jeans and black boots.

But who cared.

I looked to the front and started driving away. The cold wind hitting my bare face, fuck. I really hate this weather.

_______

He guys, so here we got a Drew's P.O.V (;

I know it sucks. but I promise there would be more of Drew's P.O.V. It was just a mini-chapter, and we kinda went back to his past. And if I kept writing about it I would have spilled all the secrets, and that's not good lol.

Btw It's really hard to get in a guy head, and more on Drew's head

But what you guys think? I'm sorry if it's not what you expected. Once again, this won't be the End of Drew's P.O.V (:

Comment /vote

Much love:
Mayte