Chapter 6

Victoria's P.O.V

"He saw you naked!" April screamed I shook my head. "Not completely, I still had my bra and panties on. Thank God." I still remember the smirk covering his whole face.

I didn't even know his room was right next to mine!

"Oh my, Vicks!" She said, covering her mouth and laughing.

I gave her a glare, "It's not funny A, it is really embarrassing. I don't think I'll be able to look at him without remembering and my face turning like a tomato." I put my face on my hands.

I swear things like this only happen to me. Stupid me for leaving the window open.

"So, what happened yesterday on your date?" I asked, wishing for her to forget the whole Drew incident.

"Vicky it was amazing! We first went to this beautiful new restaurant. Then he took us to this crystalline lake, it was absolutely breathtaking. We laid on the grass, and stared at the stars." She said, dreamily. Her eyes sparkling with adoration, I truly loved their relationship.

They're what people would call "Relationship Goals". It's just that they've been together for three years, almost four, and they act like they just started dating.

"Awww, that's so cute A. You really hit the jackpot with Jackson. He truly is a good guy, so he better not hurt you because I would personally cut his balls and feed it to the dogs while he watches." I said, half-joking. I wouldn't literally cut his balls, but I would hurt him really bad. Nobody messes with my best friend, well, more like my sister from another dude.

"He truly is, and I believe you." She said, laughing. She parked in the free spot close to the main door.

And for my luck Drew parked his bike right next to us, he got off his bike and started walking. I almost walked past him, but not before he whispered something in my ear.

"You have a really nice ass nerd," He said, I looked up to see him smirking down at me.

I was going to say something, but he was already gone. I felt my cheeks warm up, April was already standing next to Jackson oblivious to what just happened.

"Are you okay Vicky? You look like you just seem a ghost?" Jackson asked, his brows frown together.

I just nodded, not trusting my voice right now.

"You have a really nice ass nerd,"

Oh my, what just happened?

The bell rang, and we walked inside. I walked to my locker to get my history book. Oh God, I have this class with him!

I took my book, and rested my head on the locker and took a deep breath.

"You can do this Victoria." I closed the locker door and walked to Mr. Lewis's class.

Drew was already sitting down, with a bored look on his face. I walked slowly to the table and sat next to him.

He turned to me and smirked. I then felt my cheeks burning up.

Stupid butterflies, stop!

"Hello Class," Mr. Lewis said, announcing himself. "Today we're going to be talking about the oncoming project, and yes it is with a partner. And no, you can't choose your own partner. Your partner is already the person next to you." He said, taking some papers out.

Wait, what?

"Here are the topics, you'll choose one and will have to make a presentation about it." He handed us our paper. I gave a Drew a slightly look, he was already looking at me.