Forgetting

it's been a week since the letter was sent, and you haven't been back to your apartment since reading the letter. Though today you're going to face it again, Dan's gone to buy more cereal, again, so you figured it's now or never. You grab your bag making sure you have your keys, but you notice they key to YOUR apartment is missing.
"shit!" you say to yourself setting the keys back down, along with your bag. Lucky, Dan hides everything in the same place and your key is sitting in an empty box of cereal.
Your apartment looks the same when you walk in, tho it smells more like Phil's room. A bittersweet smell hits you as soon as you reach the hallway, it brings tears to your eyes and you know exactly what it is. You stop in the middle of the hallway staring at your closed bedroom door, slowly you move towards it. When you reach the door you quickly push it open to find the room littered with Phil's things, socks mostly. Sighing in relief you head to your closet reaching in for you suitcase.
By the time you're done filling your suitcase for the sleepover the upcoming weekend you realise you forgot an outfit for the party. so you quickly add something,

As soon as the door to Dan and Phils flat opens you hear dan yell from the lounge, "y/n is that you?!" you curse under your breath, you'd hoped that he'd be a little longer

"y/n is that you?!" you curse under your breath, you'd hoped that he'd be a little longer.
"Yeah it's me, i went to get some stuff from my flat." Entering into the lounge with your overly full suitcase and prepare yourself for the stream of questions from Dan. But they don't come, instead all he does is takes your suitcase to his bedroom and starts to empty your clothes into his draws, and his closet. Standing there for a min not knowing what to do you finally move towards him asking if he needs help but he denies it.
"I don't remember if i told you but i'm going over to Zoe's for a sleepover before the youtube party."
"ok" is all dan says, while he continues with your suitcase. Slightly confused you walk up behind him and put your arms around his neck from behind and pull yourself onto his back. Though he doesn't seemed phased, you make a not serious angry face and you know he can see you because he laughs softly at you. You smile and kiss him on the cheek,
"You're too stressed, you need to relax a bit Dan. Im here and no ones coming for me, and we're together." this makes him stop and drop you on the bed. He pulls you to his lap, and you think he's going to kiss you when suddenly he's ticking you. Suddenly you're in a tickle war and you forget about all the things you have to worry about. You can only focus on Dan and his smile, the fact that he's so happy makes you happy.

Sunday Before the YT Party
"Hey Zoe," you say giving her a big hug.
"You're the first one here actually, so feel free to make yourself at home. Well go shopping when everyone's here if that's ok?"
"Oh, i forgot about that. i brought an outfit actually." awkwardly laughing at your forgetfulness, and putting your suitcase down in the spare bedroom. You look back up at Zoe who's now laughing and saying it's okay, and you can always use an new outfit.

It only takes about an hour for everyone else to get there, and from there you decide to go out and grab a late lunch and then head to the shops.