TYT #5

"This are your parents?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon smacked his head.

"Idiot! Why would she call her mom and dad if that's not her parents?" Hoseok pouted.

"Maybe its her stepmom and dad. You know just like the movies. adopting the orphans to have a mom and da-" Seokjin covers his mouth.

"You're too loud Hoseok. If her mom and dad hear this they will haunt you until you die. SO ZIP YOUR MOUTH IF YOU WANT TO LIVE" Hoseok just zipped his mouth and we laughed.

How I wish he is here so we can have moments together. I always search your presence.

Jungkook, I miss you.

"Okay so where's the next stop?" Jimin

I looked at him and he nodded. I think he gets my point.

"Were going to the hospital." The others just nodded and stay silent. We bowed and bid goodbyes.

"Goodbye mom and dad. I'm gonna visit you soon. I love you and I miss you." we went to the car and drives to hospital.

At the Hospital

We used elevator. Yeah, he's hospitalized. I know I'm still lucky that he's been hospitalized but he's in coma right now and I miss him more. 

I opened the door at his room, revealing his peaceful face. His wounds are healed. Also the wound on his chest is okay but still I'm waiting for him to wake up.

"Hi Kookie! I brought some friends here. They want to meet you." I look at them.

"Hey bro! I hope you're gonna wake up. I want to thank you bro because of you we caught him now and gave justice. I know from the start that we can be friends. Don't worry, if you're already awake. I'll buy you some lamb skewers anytime." Jimin just laughed but on the verge of crying.

"Hey, stop that drama Jimin. Let us speak. Hi I'm Seokjin the oldest of our group. You know Jimin is telling us a story about you or Maxine. I know you're a great person. Hope you wake up." Hoseok suddenly show up.

"Hi Jungkookie. It's me your sunshine, your angel and your hope JHope. I hope we can see each other. Max also told us that you like dancing. If you wake up we will be dance partners and also maybe we can get money and you know.... girls." Seokjin almost smacked his head.  

"I'm just kidding but still you need to wake up. So we can dance all night and party." Taehyung just kicked his butt and laughed.

"Hi Kook. I'm Kim Taehyung 4D my english name is Jack... come back." He imitates Rose on Titanic. These boys.

"I think we will be greatest partners. We have the similarities but never mind the face. I'm more handsome than everyone of us." Namjoon throws the apple but he managed to catch it and ate it. He's trying to be cool.

"Aacck-- why does it taste awful?!" 

"Because you didn't wash it, idiot." Yoongi.

"Yo, this is swag person speaking, Yoongi. Wake up or else I'll try to snatch your girl away from you." all of the boys look at him with screwed up face and here I am laughing at their reaction.

"Just kidding you midgets.Now wake up don't sleep here forever. I know sleep is the best but not that you won't wake up anymore." 

"Hello this is Namjoon, I know you like american songs and also Maxine tell us that you have a great voice.Maybe we can do a collaboration. I'm anticipating it bro. Now wake up your girl is waiting for you." I smiled at them. 

"Did you hear that Jungkook? They're waiting for you. Everyone is waiting for you to wake up." Jimin signaled to go out and gave me space. I mouthed thank you to Jimin.

"Hey Kookie. Wake up, it's been 2 years and you're still sleeping here. Do you already like this place huh? Don't be like that. I know you wouldn't like me being alone. I have business now and it's a cafe. That's our dream right? Having a cafe shop together. So please wake up now Jungkook. I miss you so much. I miss your hugs, your smiles and your kisses. I miss your voice, your teasing and everything about you. So please wake up..." I look down and started to cry.

"Maxine..."  that voice...

"Jungkook...." he smiled.

"Hey.." I hugged him tight. 

"You're back." We just hugged each other and I kiss his lips.

This warmth, this feeling. It's all back. Now he's here.

Now my man is back and I know..

"He will treat me better then they can."

End.

A.litledemonisse