TYT #2

It's been 5 days since I last saw her and I'm damn worried.

I don't know what's going on. I can't even contact her.

I'm here at the bar, drinking. I can't calm my self. I need her.

"I love you Maxine..." I whispered.

Someone taps my shoulder. I saw a guy with a pink hair.

He's not that tall and he has squinty eyes. 

"Hey bro! What's up. Are you okay." I smiled.

"Yes." lie Jungkook. Just lie that you're okay even tho you're not

"I know you're not bro by the way I'm Jimin. You can tell it to me. I'm good listener. And I notice you keep saying Maxine. who is she? You're girlfriend?" I swallow up my drink.

"No, she's my girl best friend. She's so pretty and cute also a cheerful one. She never fails to make me laugh and smile." I smiled reminiscing our happy memories.

"I can see it. You're in love with her." 

"I won't deny that. Yes, I'm in love with her but she's in love with someone else. Her boyfriend is abusive. He always hurt her." I didn't noticed that I'm shaking. Maybe of too much anger.

"Calm down. Well does she know that you're in love with her?" I stopped.

Does she know? I know I keep hiding these feeling of mine to her so she won't avoid me. That's why I fall hard.

"You know if you won't confess, things maybe messed up. Maybe that's the lesson you didn't notice. Confess to her before it's too late. Maybe you and that Maxine girl might end up being together."

I smiled. I know I have a chance despite what she said. I'm her ideal type it means she has feelings for me. She won't kiss me on the cheeks if she has a boyfriend. I know. I get it.

I have a chance. I always have a chance.

"Stop smiling like an idiot there. Go get her, you might save her from misery." I stand up.

"Thanks bro. I owe you one." he just smiled and I started to run.

I know they're house is near here. I keep running and running.

I don't care if someone is looking at me like a crazy boy running on the streets.

All I know now is.... I need to confess to her.

Minutes later. I saw their house with his boyfriend. yep, they're living together because Maxine is alone her parents separates and leave her alone. Fortunately, my mom saw her and raise her. That's why were bestfriends.

I knocked on the door. "MAXINE! MAXINE!" I felt that the doorknob moves.

Calm down Jungkook. You're just going to confess to her that's all. But still my heart pounds faster. That every time it will explode.

And I saw her. I want to smile but I can't. She's full of bruises and wounds. She can't even walk properly and she has a black eye. 

"Oppa..." her voice so weak.  "I know you'll come..." she collapsed.

She's expecting for me to come.

"hey..."  I carried her inside and slowly put her on the bed.

Damn you Vale! I won't forgive you. I started to treat her wounds. It's more than usual and darker. It smells like alcohol and cigarettes, well I won't be surprised.

"Oppa.." 

"Shhh.. I'm here Maxine." 

"Sorry oppa if I didn't visit you last 5 days.. it's because-"

"No need to be sorry. I understand." she smiled.

"Do you know that I always wait for you to come here. He try to have sex with me but I refuse so he tied me up in bed and he abused me." she started crying.

"That's why I can't go because I thought you will hate me. I'm dirty now." I hugged her.

"Stop it. It's not your fault.. we will report him to the police after this." She broke the hug.

"No.. please.. I love him.." That started to piss me off.

"I know Maxine. I know you love him but despite of what he's doing to you. It's not love anymore Maxine.. It's torture. He's abusing you too much, using your money for buying some alcohol and now he raped you now!" I shouted. I'm trying to control my anger but it's over the limit now. He'll be really dead.

We heard some motorcycles outside.. He's here. I will face him.

"Oppa! Go out now please. Please. Leave now.. He will kill you if he see you here" 

"I can't leave you Maxine and I will face death just to protect you." She started crying and hugged me.

"Jungkook... I don't want to lose you."