TYT #4

I felt dumbfounded. I don't know what I feel. She kissed me.. she kissed me.. that's the word that doesn't process on my mind.

SHE KISSED ME ON THE LIPS

"Why..." She smiled.

"It's because I love you too Jungkook. I know that before but I deny it because you might hate me and I thought you like other girls and not me. That's why I make Vale as my boyfriend and I promised my self not to love you but I failed. When I'm with Vale at first I like him but my heart always find you." I don't know how to react. She loves me..

"What's with the drama?" How..

"Vale.. how did you find us?" When will he die? He's too cliche for our love story.

"Simple. I followed the two of you idiots. So you love each other?" He claps while holding the gun in his hands. I hid Maxine on my back. I don't want her to get hurt again.

"Stop this Vale! Maxine doesn't want you anymore. Stop being delusional!" He laughed.

"Me? Being delusional? It's not me Jungkook. It's you." 

"Now give me Maxine and I'll set you free." I hold Maxine's hand.

"No, I won't allow you to hurt her again." Because if I let it that's also a torture to my heart.

I don't want to see her crying. I don't want her to suffer again. It hurts damn much.

"Then if you don't do it in a nice way. I'll do it by force." He take out his gun.

"Give her to me and I'll set you free." Fuck. I look around if we have a chance to escape from this demonic guy. I saw a way that if he tries to shoot us it will block the bullet immediately. It means were safe.

"Maxine if I said run. Run immediately to that corner." she nodded and ready herself.

"Just give up already Jungkook. You got no chance, she loves me. she just lied to you." I know he's trying to distract me. 

He load his gun and ready to shoot. I just want to find the timing to run and the time he will click his gun we will run. The chances are we can survive or someone will be hit.

"1.." Maxine positioned herself

"2.." Vale pointed his gun at Maxine

"3.." do or die. We need to survive.

"RUN!" We run at the same time Vale shoots his gun. I can feel like the time has stopped. I know she will be hit so I did what I want. 

Protect her till death.

"JUNGKOOK!!" I can hear Maxine's voice. I coughed up some blood.I also heard some gunshot and I saw Jimin with his backup. Vale is on the ground lying.

"Jungkook... hear me out.. Don't die please... Jungkook..." she cupped my face. So this is where it ends. I can't be with her. At least my wish is fulfilled before I die.

The feeling of being loved.

So this is where it ends. I know Maxine is happy now that she's free from him.

Maxine's POV

It's been 2 years since that happened and it feels like it was yesterday. The wounds in my heart are still open and can't be healed knowing he's not by my side.

"Hey Maxine! How's your shop?" Jimin. Yup, he's one of my friends now along with the others . His closest friends. Namjoon, Seok Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung. They also want to be close with Jungkook but unfortunately he's not here.

"When will you visit him again?" I looked at him. I smiled.

"Today. Let's go to the cemetery." 

"Can we go?" I smiled.

"Sure." At least I have some companions. I won't be bored.

I picked up the flowers and my bag.

"Let's go."

At the cemetery

The cold wind blows unto my hair. It's already winter and still he's not here with me to celebrate winter season. I really miss him a lot.

"Hey.. it's been years since I visit here... Dad and Mom."