TYT #3

I don't care if this is the end of my life. At least I die protecting the one I love.

"Ha! What a perfect fucking sight." I know that voice.

"What do you want, Vale?"  He just laughed.

"I want to kill you bastard." He suddenly punched me but I manage to avoid it.

I punched him back and he was hit in the jaw.

"Hide Maxine.. call some police." She hesitates

"Just go! I can manage here." She run outside.

Vale attempts to follow her so I grabbed his shirt and punch him straight to the face. Causing him to stumble down on the floor. 

He wipes some blood on his face and he strikes to a punch again but I blocked it and kick his side. Lucky, I know taekwondo when I was little.

"FUCK! YOU BASTARD" he attacks again.

"STOP MESSING ME AND MAXINE!!" He continuously attack me.

"NO! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD STOP MESSING MAXINE. YOU TREAT HER BADLY!" I punched him hard on his jaw causing him dizziness.

"IF YOU TREAT HER NICELY IT WON'T BE LIKE THIS VALE! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER?!" he just chuckled. fuck you vale.

"WHY? BECAUSE SHE'S A USELESS TOY! I'M JUST KEEPING HER BECAUSE OF MONEY AND HER HOUSE AND IF I GET IT ALL. I WILL THROW HER LIKE A TRASH AND ALSO SHE'S ANNOYING BUT ALSO... she's hot and tasty. wanna taste her?" he laughed.

"Oh Jungkook. You hopeless guys, you can't get her. She's mine. She's my property." 

"FUCK YOU VALE!" I punched him continuously.

"THAT'S FOR HURTING HER! THAT'S FOR ABUSING HER! AND THAT'S FOR NOT LOVING HER!" I gave him my final blow.

"You know I'm jealous to you Jeon Jungkook." I looked at him, his face is full of bruises.

"Because she always keep talking about you, that's why. I tried to love her but I used her as a toy. And you know.. I have something to tell you." Vale.

"What is it?"

"I have her." what? He have Maxine?

"Boys! Bring her out!" Suddenly I saw two guys that holding Maxine and another Maxine..? The other Maxine gets off her wig and the voice changer.

"That Maxine whom you've talked to is not true." Fuck. Suddenly my head hurts.

"Oh it's working. I injected you some drugs that cause you that. That's why I keep saving my energy so I can beat you till death." He punched. Dammit, I've fallen into a trap. This is my last.

"JUNGKOOK!!" I looked at Maxine who's crying now. I smiled at her. And suddenly someone kicked my stomach, I spit some blood.

"Tie him up." They stand me up and tied me on the chair and also Maxine. We're sitting back to back.

"Look after them." They locked us up in the storage room

"M-maxine, are you okay?" She nodded.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. If I can't protect you right now. I'm really sorry... If only I war--"

"It's okay Max. At least you're here and we will go out in this okay? So help me find some things that can cut the rope." We search everything until I saw a broken glass. I tried to reach it.

"Yes! Here Max. Just wait. I'll get you out of here." I used it as a cutter and start ripping the rope. I suddenly felt stinging pain on my head when I looked at it. It's full of blood. Suddenly the door opens and I saw Jimin, the guy earlier.

"HEY JIMIN! Help us." He signal to keep silent. He helped us.

"How did you know were here?" He gets something on his pocket.

"GPS. I've been tracking down his boyfriend because he killed someone  and also I'm an agent. I also notice some commotion here so I followed it knowing I saw you getting tied up." Wow. An agent in the bar. I think I'm lucky to meet him.

"Come on. Let's go.." Maxine holds the helm of my shirt.

"Jungkook.. thank you." I smiled.

"It's okay Max.. I'm always here. Now come on." 

"But how about your wounds?"

"I'm okay if you're okay. Now just hold my hand and run. Don't ever look back." She nodded and we started to run.

"Hey! They're here!!" We just run and run.

"JUST RUN!!" Jimin shouted, one of the guys take out some gun and started to shoot us.

"Fuck! Go continue! I'll take cover here." He take his gun and start shooting them.

"GO! HIDE! JUST LEAVE ME!" I nodded and carries Maxine while running.

"Put me down Jungkook, I can run." 

"It's okay, I can lift you up all the time. Just let me do this." she stayed silent.

We came unto an abandoned building and I decided to take a rest. I put her down slowly.

"I think we lost them." Maxine

"Yeah." I sat down and breathe heavily. I'm tired and totally worn out. She tears some piece of her cloth and covers the cut in my hand. She hugged me.

"Jungkook.. I.. I'm sor--"

"I said it's not your fault." she stayed silent but still hugging me. I think it's the time that I should confess to her. It's better like this than never.

"Maxine.."

"Jungkook..." We spoke simultaneously.

"Uhm.. you go first..." maxine

"No, you should.." she breathe deeply.

"I'm sorry if I even caused you too much trouble. If I just listen to you.. It won't end up like this so I'm sorr-" I kissed her making her eyes open wide.

"I said it's okay. Did you remember when we were toddlers? That I will protect you till death and no one can break us apart." she stayed silent.

"That's what I'm doing because I love you Maxine.. yes. I've been a coward for how many years I hide this feelings. I just want to protect you and love you but I know you love someone else and that's Vale. I'm so jealous that time because you and him are together and not me.." I looked down. How can a boy confess like this when our lives are in danger.

"And also I try to tease you with him but it breaks my heart and I realized that--" I didn't expect what she did.

she kissed me on the lips.