Part 16

__(Y/N) Pov__

"Price you know (Y/N) is better."

"If he is how about he proves it."

You look at Winter and then back at the tall figure.

"Lets do it Price."

You walk over to your sniper which is still sitting on the table ready to fire. Price then sets up his 20mm on the table by your rifle. Winter then walks in between youll.

"There will be 10 targets. Your goal is to hit as close to the center of them of as many as you can in 40 seconds. On my mark begin."

You put your finger on the trigger lightly.

"3!"

You squeeze it a little harder and Price does the same.

"2!..........1!..........Fire!"

You and Price both fire and both hit bull eyes. Both of you continue to fire till all the targets are down and Winter calls the seize fire. The target results are then shown on a flat screen behind youll. You look at yours and see that you got all bull eyes. You then get kicked and you fly back to the wall. Price then aims his sniper and fires but you dodge and aim yours and he and you fire at the same time but your bullet slides against the side of his larger bullet and barely knocks it off course and it hits the wall. You then fire a stun shot and it hits him in the chest. You then walk up and knock him out with the buttstock of your rifle.

"What was that about"

Winter then points at his screen and you look at it.

"5 misses and 3 bull eyes and 2 shots on the arm."

"I knew you were the best."

She then gets closer to you to the point where you and her are an inch apart.

"Hey listen im sorry for what i said to you a while back."

"Its ok Winter i understand you were angry at me."

"Thank you (Y/N) for understanding. This is why I love you."

Her eyes then go wide and she puts her mouth over her mouth.

"Did i just say that?"

"Yes you did."

"Please dont be upset with me."

"Im not upset Winter im just shocked."

She then slowly lifts herself and kiss' you on your lips and you both quickly sink into the kiss until she breaks it and looks at you blushing and then runs off out of the shooting range.

"Well that was odd for her...."

Price then groans.

"I should probally  go."

You then walk out the shooting range and go to your room and lay your rifle against the wall and you sit at your desk. You pull your chair close and you open your laptop and you look through your files till you find a file named Cinder.

"Lets see who you really are."

You open the file.

__Time skip till tomorrow__

You close your laptop and look out the window and sun is up.

"Crap I stayed up all night. Dang and the mission is today as well."

You then hear a knock on your door. You get up and open to find Felix.

"Hey man did you get any sleep?"

"No."

"That sucks dude. But we got today off since reinforcements were spotted entering the base so we will do a night raid tonight so get some rest man."

__Blades Pov__

You and Archaon jump off the bullhead with 6 other White Fang soldiers. You look around and see that everyone is fine.

"We need better defenses if we plan on stopping them."

A White Fang general then walks up.

"Is this all she sent? Well i hope you have been briefed on your mission."

"We need better defenses."

"Well how about you call Adam about that and see how it would go."

*In head* "Oh im going to burn your alive."

__Cinders Pov__

Roman Emerald and Mercury enters my room.

"The troops have reached the base with no interferences."

"Good. Brief me if something happens as soon as it happens."

They then exit your room and you then sit on your bed and think.

"Please come back (Y/N)."

______________________________________________________________________________
I'm back! I hope youll enjoy this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade out!