Part 7

"Not cool Blade." Blade laughs silently and looks out the window of the bullhead. A alarm then goes off in the bullhead and red lights start to flash.

"Missile attack hold on!" Cinder yells. We all grab on to something and a missile hits the bullhead. It then starts to spin in the air until it hits the ground. The impact breaks the bullhead in half and knocks everyone out. Atlas soldiers then find the crash site and start to examine it with their rifles out ready to fire. You slowly wake up and look around and see your surrounded by reckage and you look to your left to see the soldiers checking on everyones body except yours.

"We can only find six. The pilot, Cinder, and a few kids." A soldier says to a person you can see due to fire and pieces of the crash. The lady then walks from behind the reckage.

"Find the seventh one. There were seven people on board so find them." You look over and see a lady with white hair and pail skin she is dressed in fancy military attire in the Atlas army. You immediatly recognize her as Winter Schnee. You then look over and see your sniper rifle to your right under a metal sheet. You grab it and silently stand up to a crouch. and hide behind a piece of reckage. You attach the silencer to you sniper and you peek above the reckage and find a soldier who is out of sight to the rest. You pull the trigger and fire around through his head. You then get behind the reckage again and wait till you hear two soldiers getting closer to you.

"Oh no." You pull out two throwning knives you keep on you leg. You then wait till they get closer and you stand up and throw the knives killing them. You then pull your sniper rifle up to your shoulder and fire a shot killing a soldier who saw you. You then drop your gun and pick up one of the soldiers swords and 2 pistols. You holster the pistols and keep the sword in hand. You then see 3 more soldiers and then there is Winter. You then rush the soldier closest to you and silently kill him. The other two then notice you and start to fire their assault rifles and you use the dead soldiers body as a meat shield. They both then run out of ammo and you run towards them as they reload. One soldiers drops his rifle and starts to fire his pistol but you block all the shots with your sword as you continue to run. You then run and jump on ones head and stabs a throwing knife in his head and jumps off making his body fly into the other soldier knocking him down. You then walk over and stab your sword through both of them killing the last soldier.

"That was fun." You then look down and see a glyph under your feet. You then look up to see Winter flying towards you with her sword aimed at your head.

__________________________________________________________________________
I hope youll enjoy this this chapter of Burning for You. Have an amazing day/night and Blade out!