Part 15

__Time Skip_ 2 weeks__

You walk into the shooting range with your new sniper rifle (Rifle above). You are wearing a black leather jacket that is blue on the inside you also have a black shirt which is covered up by the jacket because you have it zipped up. You have back and blue cargo pants and black military boots. You set up your rifle at one of the tables and you sit down and aim down sights. You begin to fire shots at the human size targets until you feel as if someone is watching you. You turn around and see General Ironwood and Felix walking towards you.

"Mr (Y/N) i have some great info for you."

"Amazing so what is it?"

"You have been promoted to squad leader."

Felix looks at you and solutes you.

"Oh i like this."

"Now you and your squad will be sent on there first mission tomorrow so get ready because you will be attatcking a White Fang stronghold."

"Yes Sir."

You stand at attention and salute him till he walks and then Felix walks up to you.

"If you get Akari hurt i will kill you my self got it?"

"Yes."

"Then we wont have a problem."

Felix then walks away and Winter inters the shooting range with her average Atlas military pistol. Recently she has become very close to you oddly. Akari says she likes you but you dont believe her. Winter comes and sits her pistol on the table by yours.

"So i see your practicing with the sniper again."

"Yeah just fixing my aim."

"Your the best shot around here."

"No he's not because i am."

You and Winter turn to see a male about your hight and age standing with a 20mm rifle on his shoulder walking towards youll.

__Cinders Pov__

Emerald, Mercury, and Roman inter your office and close the door behind them.

"Have you found any info on him?"

"Nothing but we suspect he may be attempting an attack on the White Fang to the west of Vale tomorrow,"

"Good. I want his old team on a ship there as soon as possible. And if hes there bring him back alive."

"I cant believe you care for him..."

Mercury is cut off by an arrow landing in the wall right by his neck.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Good. You are dismissed."

__Blade's Pov__

"So you want us to go to the base and defend it from Atlas forces which may or may not be (Y/N) and Felix?"

"Yes. You leave tomorrow so get ready and get some sleep. You may need it."

Roman then exits the room and you sit on your bed and the rest of the team sits on their own beds.

"If it is him what are we going to do?"

"We will do what we have to."

Achaon says emotionless.

"He will do the same to us so why go easy on him?"

"Yeah."

________________________________________________________________
I hope youll enjoy this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade out!