Part 8

"Oh what the." You are then cut off by someone pushing you down. You then look up to see it was a beat up Cinder from the crash who pushed you out of the way. She is holding Winters sword in her hands. The sword then starts to glow red where her hands are and the sword breaks in half. Winter stairs into Cinders eyes in fear. Cinder then grabs Winters hands and start to burn them making her fall to the ground. Cinder then lets go of her and turns her blades into a bow. She then aims the bow at Winters chest and draws the bow back. She fires the arrow but a sword flies between both of then blocking the arrow and landing in the dirt. A man who looks to be drunk then walks out of the forest and grabs the sword.

"Qrow!?" Winter says in a very curios and worried voice. He then turns around and starts to walk towards Cinder.

"The one and only." You grab your sniper rifle and fire a round at him hiting his leg. You then fire a shot at Winter and miss. You run over to Cinder and escort her into the forest far enough away from the two.

"Where is the rest of the team?" You ask Cinder as she lay against a tree.

"We are right here." The rest of the team walk out from behind the trees after Blade says this. "Pnly the pilot died. Now how are we going to get to out destination?"

"We could call in a ship." Archaon says.

"Good point." You look to Cinder who pulls out her scroll and calls someone.

"They will be here tomorrow. We need to find shelter and water." She then tries the stand up but she falls back down. She puts her hand on her stomach. You rush over to her and kneel down by her.

"Cinder whats wrong?"

"Nothing its fine."

"Your lying." You then pick her up gently bridal style and look around until you see a natural cave at the top of a near by hill. "We need to get there so I can patch Cinder up properly."

"Lets go then." You then start to walk slowly towards the cave. You look down Cinder who is in your arm all dirty from the crash. You look at her beautiful eyes as they look up at you.

*In Cinders Thoughts* "How do i tell him that i love him?"

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope youll enjoy this chapter and Blade out!