Part 10

__Time skip__

You hear a ringtone as you continue to lay with Cinder so you look around and see Cinders scroll going off. You grab the scroll and answer the call.

"Hello."

"Im guessing you (Y/N) well your evac bullhead will be there within the hour. Get your gear and be ready to leave." Youu then hang up the phone and look over at Cinder to see her looking at you.

"Glad to see you awake Cinder. The evac is almost here." You stand up and look at Cinder. "So hows your injury feel?"

"Feels like a freakin crate of dust fell on me."

"Well once we get to your base i can patch you up if you want." You then kneel down and pick her up bridal style. Felix then stands up along with Blade and grab their things. Cinder wraps herself in the blanket while you hold her. You look around looking for Archaon but you dont see him, you also notice his equipment was missing. "Great he left us. Well come on lets get to the location so we get to base." You and the rest walk out the cave and walk for the next thirty minutes until you reach the location. When you get there a bull head is there waiting and you all enter it. Once inside you lay Cinder on two seats so she can rest since she is injured.

__Time skip__

"Ok were here. The medical bay is on the right." You and the rest of youll grab your things and you then pick Cinder up.

You felt something wet on her dress so you move the blanket so you can see the bandage which is covered in fresh blood. You then hurry over to the medical bay and lay her on a table.

You remove the bandage and a doctor comes over to her and tell you to leave because he will have to preform surgery to remove the shrapnel. Cinder then uses all the rest of her energy to open her eyes and grab you hand as you are about to walk away.

"please....dont........go." She says in a weak sounding voice. You then grab her hand gently and pull a chair up and sit in it with your other hand.

"Cinder im here and im not leaving till you are better."

"(Y/N).... I.....Lo...."The doctor then puts a mask on her and knocks her out with some gases and you sit there holding her hand never letting go.

*In your head* "I wonder what she was going to say? What if she was going to tell me she loves me. No thats impossible she could never love me.

______________________________________________________________________________
I hop youll all enjoy this chapter of "Burning for You". I hope youll have and amazing day and Blade out!