Part 11

__Time skip__

*In head* "Ive been here with Cinder holding her hand for about 4 hours now. Ive only let go once for the doctors to removed the shrapnel. Im worried she wont make. I love her and I hate to see her like this." You are then snapped out of your thoughts by a boy with grey hair and a girl with green hair who walked into the room together.

"Whos the new guy?" The boy asks and the glances over at you.

"Only your worst nightmare."

"Woah calm down we arent against you." The female says. "My name is Emerald and he is Mercury. We are Cinders helpers." You then look at each of them straight in the eyes.

"I see."

"So who are you?" Emerald asks still looking at you while Mercury leans against the door way.

"Names (Y/N). I arrived with Cinder from the White Fang base to the south. Me and three others were chosen by here to become a special team."

"So thats why ive never seen you."

"Yes we were on our way when our bullhead was shot down and we were attacked by atlas forces."

"Well that explains why Cinder is in such bad shape. Now kid come with me i have someone you must meet."

"Im not leaving her side."

"Excuse me what did you say."

"I said im not leaving her side."

"Well then i guess im going to have to make you."

"Bring it on tough guy." You stand up from your seat and he walks out the room and so do you. You both then walk to an open part of the hanger.

"If i win you come with me. If you win you can stay with Cinder."

"Deal." You pull out sniper rifle and hold it against your shoulder ready to start the fight. A White Fang grunt walks between you and holds up three fingers.

"3." He puts down one finger. "2" He puts down another one and starts to back up. "Fight!"

Mercury jumps and his foot is about to reach the end of your sniper rifles barrel when you pull the trigger making the bullet his right leg destroying it and sending him flying to opposite side of the hanger.

"Easy." alk with your sniper rifle hanging from your shoulder to the room Cinder was in. You sit back down in the chair and you lay your sniper beside you. You look over at Cinder just in time to see her open her beautiful eyes and look at you.

"Your awake." You grab her hand as she is trying to reach over to you with it. "Hey dont worry im right here." She nods her head and her eyes close. The doctor then walks in.

"She will be like that for a while. The surgery drained her aura and she is tired. Im amazed she opened her eyes this early. Well i suggest you go get some sleep yourself because you dont look so good." You stand up after grabbing your sniper rifle and you walk out the room. You walk over to the hanger and find your team working on their gear. You walk over to them.

"So how are youll."

"Good." Felix says.

"Same." Archaon says while sharping his swords.

"Hows Cinder?" Blade asks.

"She needs sleep thats all the doc told me."

"ahh i see."

"Yeah its annoying well im going to get something to eat see you later." You then walk away and you send up behind a bunch of crates while trying to find a cafeteria. You then feel a gun to the back of your head.

"Drop the sniper rifle now."

__________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoy this chapter of "Burning for You". I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade out!