I want you

Note: So.. This should've been out ages ago. But I really wasn't happy with how I read it back. So I've changed it about 10 times, and you might've liked any of the others but I settled for this on, seeming you guys deserve an update. Many apologies, enjoy.

Nicole froze her steps, hearing the desperation in waverly's voice, her fingers turning white from holding onto the car door so hard, but didn't dare turn around

"Why were you here last sunday?" Waverly asked walking up to Nicole, with a stern face, arms crossed because of the cold.

'Shit' Nicole looked away, trying to come up with an explanation of to why she was at the homestead.

"I saw you and your stupid car drive away from the homestead" Waverly clarified. "I tried to talk to you but-"

"I don't know what you want me to say Waverly" the redhead replied stupidly. She didn't want to tell her the truth, it was embarrassing to say the least

Telling the girl, that's she had to take a few selfish days away because her girlfriend was pregnant, from deciding what she really wants, then to see Waverly cosy with the father of the baby.

"I want to know why you were here" it was apparent the smaller girl was becoming more and more frustrated with the lack of answers, her tone of voice irritated

Nicole realised a small sigh before looking to the ground. what was the harm in telling her? Nicole thought. The harm was rejection, the harm was having to hear Waverly say she loved Champ, there was a lot of harm, and she just couldn't take it.

"Have a good night Waverly" she said before her feet crunched in the snow as she turned to leave again

"You don't get to do that!" Waverly shouted, when Nicole had took a few steps away, no longer looking at her. "You don't get to leave again without any answers"

"You walked away from me once, don't you think I deserve to know why this time!" Waverly's voice lowered but still had anger coursing through her

Nicole quickly turned, she'd had enough of all the shouting and all the feelings and all the pain. "I didn't walk away from you, I needed time and yes fuck me for needing time, but I love you so so much, that I just needed to think" Nicole admitted, emphasising her desperation with her hand in front.

"So why?" Waverly repeated, stepping closer to the taller woman.

After the deafening silence, Waverly scoffed  nastily  "You know what I'm pregnant, I'm hormonal, I've showed i love you, if I don't mean that much to you that you can't tell me, then go. Leave."

Waverly began walking backwards, Nicole's desperate eyes following hers, her mouth agape  as if she was trying so hard to say something. Waverly then made the hard decision to turn her back to Nicole and walk towards the door

"You know why I came to the homestead?" Nicole shouted, making Waverly freeze on the steps her back still to Nicole.

"I went to tell you I changed my mind Waverly, that I was wrong, and that I was sorry about fucking up everything!" Nicole hands went up beside her shrugging a little as her voice became raised again, looking at the back of the love of her life.

"I was so confident, so fucking confident about getting you back, giving you the life you deserve, the life that baby deserved" the redhead pointed towards Waverly's stomach, as she turned a little to look at her.

"For once I saw a future, but a future without you two in my life, I thought about it" Nicole choked out, voice breaking "and it would be so damn horrible, because I don't want to lose you Waverly, I want that baby, and I wanted you" Nicole's eyes started tearing up as she looked in the eyes of another glazed over pair.