Happier with you

Waverly would be lying if she said she wasn't worried about her sister.

She was currently laying comfortably by the side of a sleeping Nicole, while contemplating what she was going to do about Wynonna.

Wynonna who right now couldn't cope with the fact her sister, Their sister more like, had ran away

But the worst part was Waverly hadn't even told Nicole, and the redhead was bound to go back for clothes anyday now, maybe today who knows.

It made her feel heavy the fact she was keeping such a big thing from her, Nicole didn't know her ex was Waverly's sister, which was a lot worse than her running away in Waverly's mind.

She needed to tell her, right now, but she couldn't, Nicole was healing both mentally and physically but Waverly couldn't help but think it was more for her benefit than Nicole's.

The slight stirring beside her, left her eyes staring blankly at the wall to the woman just above who looked so peaceful.

All she wanted to do was lace her hands in the beautiful short fiery hair and kiss her lips until she forgot about all the burdens in their life.

She raised her head just an inch, skimming her face in Nicole's chin, and tiredly nuzzling her neck.

The heat coming from Nicole made Waverly feel like she never wanted to get up, like Nicole could be her personal water bottle forever, and she liked the idea of that.

Her lips extended, placing a soft kiss on her neck, hoping to wake Nicole up.

Unfortunately for her she was still fast asleep and Waverly knew she needed a lot more attention right now.

A huff escaped her mouth, feeling the want consume her, she wanted Nicole, or more needed her.

Her innocent lips, then parted, sucking slightly at Nicole's skin, feeling mesmerised by how bad she wanted to leave marks.

Waverly's eyes drifted closed, as her teeth began to grind against the flesh, as she caught it between them before letting go using her tongue to ease the pain a little.

She was more than pleased when the grip around her waist tighten, momentarily making Waverly turn her body, so now she was half on top of Nicole.

The brunette leaned back, happy with the mark she left, before trailing her kisses up to her jaw, nipping slightly, then to her cheek.

She heard the groan escape the redheads lips as she forcefully kissed up to her cheek, and it made Waverly crave for her touch.

Nicole for her behalf, thought she was dreaming at first, but when she felt the slight sting on her neck accompanied with Waverly's body on top of hers, she happily went in with the gesture

The officer then turned her head, unable to hold her hunger anymore, waiting for the wanting lips to join hers.

Waverly granted the wish, connecting there lips fiercely, and trying to get as close as they possibly can.

It was passionate and they tried there best to make the kiss a deep as possible, opening there lips wide so there tongues could meet.

Nicole was first to lean back, breathing heavy as she tried to regain her breath.

"Wow.. well that was the best way to wake up" Nicole said breath still heavy.

"Yeh? Well get used to it officer Haught, because I plan on doing it everyday" Waverly smiled, connecting there lips back again.

"Do you want to?" Nicole mumbled against Waverly's lips.

Waverly didn't have to think about the question she knew what Nicole meant, and she didn't need to think about the answer either.