Please dont fall for someone else

Notes:
Sup guys!! I am back, gonna be a lot of emotions, especially in my chapter 12 so be ready!! I'm sorry for no update for a while, I did see the messages, but I can't say anymore then writers block, but I'm back and I've done 3 more chapters and getting more done so you guys don't have to wait anymore. Thanks for sticking around.

***

"Fuck" Waverly whispered

"Everything ok ms Earp?" The doctor asked, seeing how Waverly's face turned mortified.

"Shit" she cussed, placing her head in her hands

Waverly's wide eyes turned to the doctor, she was truly fucked,

She was calculating it all in her head and unfortunately it all added up, just before Champ had been caught with Steph is the last time they slept together.

It was Champs baby. Champs stupid fucking baby. She didn't even want a baby, but with Champ?

'Shit' she thought. 'What I am going to do?'

The brunette once had the courage to stand, but she swore her legs may give way at any given moment,

there was a heavy feeling on her chest, with her mind full of emotions, she didn't know the reason why.

Maybe because Champs the Dad? Maybe because she'll have to tell Nicole?

But the reason Waverly thought was the most obvious was the thought that Nicole might leave her. The love of her life couldn't even call the baby currently in her stomach hers, and it made it worse

It was obvious just how much love Nicole had for her, but was it enough? Champs baby, shit, not even she could  get past that

*

It was hard to get past Nicole, who was currently leant across the car, she had rushed out in a instant, and couldn't even look her girlfriend in the eyes, as tears threatened to spill.

Nicole watched as Waverly kept her head firmly to the ground, as she passed, and it sent a wave of anxiety down her body.

She was sick, and it didn't look like good news

The silence in the car was agonising to Nicole, she watched as Waverly blankly stared out the window before putting her eyes back on the road, admittedly feeling defeated.

She did try to ask Waverly how it went and what was wrong but she was always greeted with nothing but silence.

It hurt that Waverly didn't even give her a minute, or even a second to talk, before she walked off in a hurry to the homestead.

Nicole had to take a moment, if Waverly was dying or sick.. no she can't think like that.

It was a battle in her head, one that Nicole was annoyed she had to have. Waverly should trust her, trust Nicole would be there no matter the outcome.

Going against her gut instinct, Nicole turned the car off and finally headed inside.

When she entered it was eerily quiet, but she made out the faint sobs coming from up the stairs.

Her feet wobbled as she ascended the stairs, and halted just infront of Waverly's door.

"Waves can I come in?" Nicole asked, head leaned on the door.
"Please Nicole just.. just not right now"
"Okay" Nicole sat down slowly back against the door waiting. For anything.

"Whatever it is Waverly we can get through it, I can be beside you" the officer said softly.

As the minutes became longer a sigh escaped Nicole's lips as she'd been sat waiting for something.. anything to happen, for Waverly to open the door shit for Waverly to tell her to get lost, it didn't matter.