41.5

Katora rushed into the apartment and headed straight for the bedroom  . When she entered Chantelle sat at the end of the bed putting on her shoes. They had planned to go out for breakfast with Kate at ten. This was the reason she was in such a hurry.

"Sorry I'm late. I drank too much last night a-"Katora began only to be cut off.

"Save it, "Chantelle replied finally tying Her laces.

"I'm just gonna go get ready real quick, "

"You don't have to come, "

Frowning Katora replied, "Why? "

"It's obvious that this isn't as important to you as it is for me. If so you would have already been home ,"

"Of course it is important to me. That's why I rushed over here so fast . I just drank a little bit too much.  "

"Hmm. Where were you then?" Chantelle asked as she stood up.

"I woke up over at Shyanne's. "

"You mean to tell me that you were three doors down and you couldn't even come home? You had me worried sick about you and you were off sleeping in somebody else's bed? "Chantelle asked.

"Chantelle I don't even remember what happened. Maybe I was in too much of a Bad state to make it home. "

"You were three doors down, Katora . Fuck you talking bout bad state. "

Katora didn't respond instead she just stared at Chantelle. Chantelle walked over to her and began narrowing her eyes at.

"The fuck is that on your neck?!" she yelled roughly tilting Katora's neck.

"Nigga, is that a fucking hickey?! "
"What are you talking about? "Katora asked .

Confusion was evident in her face as she tried to figure out why she had a hickey on her neck.

"Take your shirt off, "Chantelle demanded taking a step backwards.

Katora hesitantly removed her shirt. When she took it off Chantelle's facial expression changed. Katora looked down on her self to see a few  red blotches spread across her skin .

She gaped up at Chantelle on able to form words .

Chantelle clenched her fist and breathed out before unclenching them. She was so angry that she was on the verge of hitting Katora.

"Instead of being here you out there fucking some other bitch! You love me, but you fuck someone else! "Chantelle voice boomed as she shoved Katora backwards.

"What are you talking about? I didn't have sex with anyone,"Katora replied.

The fact that she couldn't remember anything frustrated her. She couldn't even explain anything to Katora because she was confused as well.

"Nigga You gon fucking lie to me when the evidence is right there?! You think I'm stupid huh?! "

Katora held her head. Chantelle yelling and her trying to remember what happened was too much for her brain.

"I'm not lying, "Katora finally began to cry seeing as she couldn't take it.

Chantelle raised her hand while clenching her jaw. As angry as she was she couldn't bring herself to hit Katora.

"Did you fuck Her because I said that I don't want to marry you?!

"N-no, "Katora stammered.

"Shit like this is the main fucking reason I don't want to marry yo ass !"