VIII

Blu's head throbbed as he peeled his eyes open. His vision was one blurry blob as he tried to look around. He rubbed his eyes before his eyes finally focused. He noticed that he was in a different room. It was adorned with light, green walls and yellow buttercups to finish it off. It one aspect someone may say it seemed like a girl's room, but just because it has flowers on the walls doesn't automatically mean it's a female's room.

Blu was quite fond of flowers himself. He was always teased about it when he was younger. He couldn't help wearing light pink and purple flowers within his hair. It just complimented his pale skin and dark hair. It took the focus away from his unusual colored eyes.

The seventeen year old shook his head before sliding out of the clean, stainless bed. He politely folded the covers and tucked in the sides, making the bed. He then turned to walk towards the door and realized Chara has been standing there quietly for who knows how long.

Blu stiffened, anxiety gnawing at the edges of his brain. "Y-Yes, Chara?"

Chara seemed to be offended as he flinched at Blu's fearful tone. "Would you like breakfast?" Chara replied never the less.

Blu's stomach growled in response, answering Chara's question. Blu sheepishly smiled while scratching the back of his neck.

Chara took a step forward and gently grabbed the younger boy's trembling hand.

"You're...shaking...? Why is that?" Chara asked quietly.

"Do you not remember what happened yesterday?"

Chara shook his head in confusion. "What happened?"

Blu stared at the older male in front of him dumbfounded. "Nothing, it was nothing..."

Chara stared at Blu skeptically before leading him down stairs. A steaming plate with a slice of what smelt like butterscotch-cinnamon pie laid on the table.

"Charaaaaa," Blu whined. "We can't eat pie for breakfast!"

"It's the only thing I really know how to make without burning the house down!!" Chara protested.

Blu stifled a laugh as he slipped out of the chair and behind Chara, gently pecking his cheek.

"Then let me cook for you..."

Blu's body tingled with happiness--he was in a state of felicity. He didn't remember anything prior to now, he was just living in the moment, treasuring every detail with the boy he liked.

After a few minutes of chopping and frying, Blu scooped the scrambled eggs with vegetables embedded within them onto two plates. He slid the plate in front of Chara who eagerly downed the food within minutes. Blu chuckled and slowly ate his portion.

When the two males finished, they set the dirty plates into the sink.

"So, what do you want to do?" Blu asked curiously.

"I'm not sure..."

Blu glanced passed Chara and at the flower-filled meadow behind him.

"Why don't we go and play in the meadow?" Blu eagerly stated, slightly jumping up with excitement.

"What are we, twelve?" Chara replied, snorting.

"Maybe~"

Chara shook his head and lead an excited Blu outside. Blu ran ahead, their fingers brushing against one another as Blu did so. A smile was etched into the features of Chara who pondered on the younger boy's age.

Blu scooped up an array of light-colored flowers. He expertly twisted the stems to form a crown in which he placed upon his head. (Image above)

Blu frantically searched for buttercups, knowing they were Chara's favorite type of flower. In the corner of his peripheral vision he spotted a patch of buttercups. He quickly rushed over and began to pick them.

"Hey Blu...How old are you?" Chara hollered from afar.

Blu twisted the stems of the buttercups before finally forming the crown. He hid the crown behind his back and rushed over to the older boy.

"Seve-seven-t-teen," Blu panted.

Blu cheerily placed the flower crown atop of the male's head. "How old are you?"

"Twenty, ahaha."

Blu's eyes widened and a blush adorned his cheeks. "I didn't realize how old you were," Blu teased.

"Oh hush! I didn't how young you were; you're practically a baby!" Chara jeered in reply.

Blu grabbed the collar of Chara's shirt and pulled him close. He stared into his crimson-colored hues before pushing his lips against the older boy's.

He pulled away in embarrassment. "Wo-would a ba-baby do th-that?"

"That was anything, but a mere peck! So yes, a baby would do that."

Blu huffed and stared at the ground before kissing Chara again, this time, with a little more passion.

Chara reacted submissively, letting Blu's warm tongue explore the depths of his mouth...and throat.

Blu's stomach tingled and his little friend became excited from the lascivious interaction. A chuckle escaped from Chara's throat and Blu pulled a way, a dark blush adorning his cheeks.

His lips were swollen and moist with saliva. He averted his eyes to look at something other than Chara's amused facial expression.

"You're something alright..."

Blu's blush darkened even more as his body felt heavy with mortification. "Let's go upstairs, and finish what we started..." Chara whispered seductively.