Blu was awoken by an intense conversation heard from outside his door. He had completely forgotten the doppelganger that was all but a mere figment of his imagination.

"Are you hiding something from me?" A feminine voice asked, hurt blatantly evident in their tone.

"No, of course not, Frisk! I'd never do such a thing!" Chara protested.

"Then who's the person in the bed?" The feminine person asked again, persisting.

"No one!" Chara defended, their voice cracking towards the end.

"Why are you acting so suspicious?"

"I'm not acting suspicious at all!" Chara basically yelled.

"You really are..." The "Frisk" person mumbled quietly, but Blu heard it as well as Chara.

"Shut up and get out of the house." The quiet sound of someone rummaging through something could be heard from in front of the door. "Here, have $30, and come back in two hours..."

"Seriously Chara? You're going to bribe me out of the house? Whatever..."

In the distance, a door being slammed could be heard as it echoed within the household. The door of the bedroom Blu was in creaked opened. Blu stared at Chara groggily as he made his way towards the pale boy.

"How are you feeling?" Chara asked, feigning concern.

"I-I'm fine...I guess," Blu mumbled cautiously, slightly scooting away from the dark-haired male in front of him.

The nagging feeling of curiosity bothered Blu and he gulped, knowing he was going to regret asking the question. "S-so who were you talking to outside the door?"

Chara's eyes became murderous daggers as he lividly glared at the young, confused boy. Blu immediately apologized for asking such a personal question that blatantly bothered him.

The nagging feeling of guilt weighed Blu down. He tilted his head towards the window to his left and stared. Droplets of water trickled down the glass, fusing the lights that reflected off it. The sharp pain of longing stabbed at his heart. It was raining that day as well...the day when everyone left him.

The wind howled from outside the car. It pushed and rocked the car from all sorts of directions. The ground was covered in thick layers of fog, preventing anyone from being able to see anything. Blu could clearly see the sweat that pooled at the top of his father's forehead as he squinted to see what was ahead. He noticed the way his mother reassuringly rubbed his dad's arms and his shoulders automatically became less tense.

The wind became even louder as it's sharp whistles shattered glass from nearby cars. The feeling of the car being lifted off it's wheels sent a shiver of discomfort down Blu's spine. He reflexively sheltered his younger sister, who was only 5 at the time. He was at the age of 10 and he took on the responsibility of always being there to protect his family. The car made impact with the ground and shards of glass pelted everyone from each direction.

Blu remembered the burning sensation as the sharp shards left deep gashes all over his body. The feeling of the crisp wind blowing harshly at his wounds made him scream out in pain. The sound of his father swearing was embedded within his head as his father struggled to save them.

His mother's head had blood gushing out from it. The sight of a thick fragment of glass sticking out from his mother's brilliant, blue eyes scarred him.

The sound of Blu's little sister wailing in pain, echoed in the night. The cracking of bones emitted from her as the car caved in, crushing his mother and father's corpse. His swearing halted as his body was crushed from the weight of the car.

Blood splattered onto Blu's face, and he remember the look of horror his sister had on her face as the two corpse that belonged to their parents laid still.

Her ceased wailing started again. She screeched loudly, specks of saliva flying everywhere as she cried out for her dead parents.

She desperately clawed at her older brother's face. He didn't whimper, for he had to be strong. He held her to his chest and crawled towards the broken window. He safely tossed his sister out the window and crawled out himself.

The wind roughly pushed against his body, causing him to sway slightly. He grabbed his sister's hand and they slowly attempted to climb up the glistening hill. Lightning flashed in the sky while thunder cracked murderously. The earth vibrated as somehow everything slowed down as his sister was lifted off the ground.

Blu's eyes widened as she reached her small hand out for him to grab. He, too, reached out for her as their fingers slid against one another's. They were abruptly yanked from each other and her screams pierced the dark skies. A streak of lightning touched the ground near Blu. He could feel the heat that radiate from the line of electricity. The pain of the burning skin caused the melancholy which had already settled in the pits of Blu's stomach to go numb.

His aching heart began to shatter as he saw his wailing sister get slammed into a semi truck. Even if she was far away, Blu could hear the cracking of her bones as she had made impact. Her brown hair flailed in the wind and her limp body thudded against the ground. He could distinctly see the outline of a dark, crimson substance as it pooled around her corpse.

Blu choked back a cry and he turned his head to look away.

The small, red car began to turn into ash and Blu was suddenly brought back into reality. A sudden moisture glistened down his cheek and Chara's hand gently cupped his face and wiped the salty tear with his thumb. He brought Blu into a hug and held him as sorrow suffocated him. He missed his family...his sweet, family...